Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Expect delivery in the next 5 days. I'm assuming that I will get the following with the car:

Printed owner's manual
Tow hook
Lug nut cover removal tool
J1772 adaptor
Gen2 Mobile Connector
Floor mats

Anything else - jack, lug wrench, etc.

Thanks.

J1772 is no longer included; just the 5-15 standard 110 plug charger.
You just saved me a major hassle with my upcoming MY delivery. I use the J1772 adapter for my Model 3 since I already had an L2 J1772 charger when I bought the 3 last year. I never observed that the Gen 2 Mobile connector being currently delivered by Tesla only comes with 1 adapter now.

I am a model 3 owner for 6 months, so take what I say with grain of salt o_O I would assume it is very similar to model Y - but Tesla does change things up often.

J1772 is no longer included; just the 5-15 standard 110 plug charger.

The 5-15 (110) mobile charger adapter is included.
The NEMA 14-50 mobile charger adapter is NOT included.
However, I believe the J1772 adapter is always included, not used with mobile charger but should be in the same bag.

I thought they stopped including floor mats on the 3 and I’d assume the Y. I get mine on Saturday and will know for sure then.

My understanding is ‘premium interior’ comes with floor mats, the Model 3 SR+ doesn’t have premium interior so no mats, but I think all Y coming off the line at the moment include ‘premium interior’, just went and checked the website - no mention of mats so who knows? Trunk and Frunk mats are NOT included.

—-

Tow Hook should be in the Frunk.

Owner manual available
- Online: https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/model_y_owners_manual_north_america_en.pdf
- In the car using the screen

Printed manuals are:
- Safety Information
- Roadside Assistance

Guessing these are needed in print by law?

'm assuming that I will get the following with the car:

Printed owner's manual
Tow hook
Lug nut cover removal tool
J1772 adaptor
Gen2 Mobile Connector
Floor mats

Anything else - jack, lug wrench, etc.

Thanks.

Printed owner's manual - no. I got a roadside assistance and safety manual. Also a microfiber cloth - assuming for the screen. Owner's manual is downloadable via PDF and also in the car on the screen. I used the PDF on my iPad to read through it.
Tow hook - yes - in the frunk
Lug nut cover removal tool - I looked for one in the glovebox and didn't see it. The manual says some have it, some don't.
J1772 adaptor - yes, included in the mobile charger kit.
Gen2 Mobile Connector - yes, included in the mobile charger kit.
Floor mats - yes, carpeted mats in front and back.