Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Demo Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am interested to buy a Model S 2018 but my budget allows no more than $70K. I called Tesla Chicago and the cheapest they found was a Model S 75KW for $75,500. They claimed they look in the entire Midwest Tesla stores inventory. I also wanted a Model S with 85KW but was told 85KW Model S is not longer in production. Does anyone know how I expand my search for demo cars beyond the Midwest? And how do I know the Tesla Chicago was telling me the true about her searching the entire Midwest inventory?

I am interested to buy a Model S 2018 but my budget allows no more than $70K. I called Tesla Chicago and the cheapest they found was a Model S 75KW for $75,500. They claimed they look in the entire Midwest Tesla stores inventory. I also wanted a Model S with 85KW but was told 85KW Model S is not longer in production. Does anyone know how I expand my search for demo cars beyond the Midwest? And how do I know the Tesla Chicago was telling me the true about her searching the entire Midwest inventory?

Ev-cpo. It's the best site. If you want an S75D, there are plenty of inventory cars. You'll pay a delivery fee for outside the region. Get a better owner advisor. I only know the highland Park staff but if you push them they'll do their jobs better.

None are as cheap as you want before tax incentive. With options you'll certainly pay more. Good luck! If you need a referral code, I'll gladly give you mine and it entitles you to $100 in supercharger credits.