Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Demo vehicle pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks, very kind of you, but if it hasn't been titled yet, how would Carfax know if its been in an accident? I assume Tesla would fix it in-house. ..

Doesn't have to be titled for it to show up on CarFax. The one Tesla tried to sell me had been crashed and CarFax showed it, which is how I found out about it being crashed. Not from someone at Tesla letting me know.

Mine had 690 miles on it and was marked down $6k from the current New price. Had some curb rash on the front left wheel. Also has Performance underline badge on the back (for some reason) but no software installed. Picked it up in NJ on 11/29/19.

Mine had 690 miles on it and was marked down $6k from the current New price. Had some curb rash on the front left wheel. Also has Performance underline badge on the back (for some reason) but no software installed. Picked it up in NJ on 11/29/19.
wow that sounds like a great deal, or fishy, or both. Does the T information in the console indicate Performance, or not? If so thats a smokin' deal. . .

wow that sounds like a great deal, or fishy, or both. Does the T information in the console indicate Performance, or not? If so thats a smokin' deal. . .

Sorry, still somewhat new here. I’m not sure what the T information is? It doesn’t have the red underline in the actual software.

Here is the TeslaCPO link:
TeslaCPO.io - Search Tesla's Vehicle Inventory

You can see the rear badging in that picture as well.

I got both the Autocheck and Carfax. No accident reports on it. No actual issues with the car aside from the minor curb rash. Already put 700 more miles on it.

when you hit the T for Tesla in the middle of the screen, it will pull up VIN info, mileage and trim. I agree that its listed as an AWD, but the redline usually implies Performance motor, either Stealth or full P. Its likely someone added the red line under the dual motor, or they missed that its actually a performance motor(s).