Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Diamond Hills Collision Center
Tesla Approved Body Shop
https://www.diamondhillscollision.com/

Who We Are:

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our thread, everyone! We're excited to become a vendor on TMC and are looking forward to interacting with the community. We are Diamond Hills Collision Center (DHCC) - a Tesla Approved Body Shop (TAB). Our goal is not just to repair your vehicles, but to share our knowledge, expertise, and professional opinion(s) on any related topics. Located in Los Angeles and Orange county, we have excellent working relationships with all the Tesla service centers and the Pomona body shop, as well. They frequently refer vehicles to us and we speak with them weekly to stay on top of the latest updates, revisions, and repair procedures.

For those curious, DHCC was founded by owners with a strong history in the collision industry. One of them spent years with Seidner's Collision, helping to grow that company and brand. The other is a die hard car enthusiast who has driven everything under the sun and is a frequent sight at Buttonwillow Raceway. Unlike traditional collision centers, DHCC shifts its focus to the customer. Most collision centers are direct repair partners (DRP's) with insurance carriers who then have a say in dictating how to repair the vehicle and how much to spend. By operating sans DRP, we do what's right by the customer. We will never use aftermarket options. We repair everything per OEM standards. Our estimators will fight for the customer rather than caving in to the demands from insurance. To us, family and friends are what are most important in this world. We want to extend that level of care and compassion to our customers, as well.

Pr1SmZO.png

Tesla Approved Body Shop Program:
As I'm sure many of you here are aware, Tesla goes to great lengths to certify and approve a third party collision center. We are under constant scrutiny, audits, and must meet minimum levels of cycle time, customer satisfaction, and quality of work. Their company ethos of pushing the boundaries aligns with ours. Since our induction into the TAB program, we took on the task of assisting Tesla in any way possible. That ranged from handling the massive overflow of collision work they had to even partnering with them to place one of our estimators inside their Costa Mesa service center.

Being a TAB shop, we are fully equipped to handle any repair on your Tesla vehicle. From smaller bumper jobs to entire uniside replacements, DHCC is up to the task. We have all of the Tesla approved specific tooling and equipment to carry out their OEM repair procedures. Between our two locations, we have seven Blowtherm downdraft booths, numerous benches and jig setups, necessary welders, and much more. Our painters are also extremely experienced and spray with Glasurit 90 line, a paint that is the OE choice for companies such as Audi and Rolls-Royce. Our technician at our Orange location who is tasked with reprogramming the vehicles was even a Tesla technician before joining us.

Due to our strong relationship with the service centers in the area and the volume of Teslas that we handle, we are also a priority shop. This means that the normal parts delay associated with Tesla is dramatically reduced. Rather than weeks, we receive parts in days. Depending on the situation, we are even able to run to any one of the service centers by us to retrieve needed components the day of.

Services Offered:
As stated above, we are not here just to repair your vehicle. We are more than happy to answer any Tesla-specific questions that we are able to. Due to the number of Tesla's that we have done, our body technicians, painters, and estimators have all picked up tips and tricks. Do you need to know if that panel can be realigned? Send us some photos and/or give us a call. We will spend the time with you to figure that out! Can a scuff simply be polished out? We're more than happy to give you our opinion and recommended course of action.

Being on the other side of it all, we have seen the frustration and difficult in getting your Tesla repaired in a timely manner - believe us. We want to alleviate as much of the headache as possible, educate, and share what we can. We always offer free estimates, flatbed pick up and delivery, uber rides, and constant updates every two days. Most of our customers never even leave the comfort of their home and let us handle the entire process. We will speak to your insurance company. We will handle your rental coverage if need be. Our work also carries a lifetime warranty on paint and workmanship as long as you are in possession of the vehicle. Just let us know how we can help and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Contact Us:
Feel free to give us a call Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (reduced hours due to COVID-19). Our friendly office staff will answer any initial questions and concerns you may have. If you wish, they will assign you to one of our trained estimators who can then give you a free estimate, answer further technical and insurance inquiries, and schedule you to bring your vehicle in. You can also click on the images below to link to your Yelp reviews to see what others think of us. We've had several Tesla owners review us already!

Current Promotion:
We know we've hit you with a wall of text. We could type and speak all day but the proof is in the pudding, as they say. We understand that sometimes seeing is believing. To that end, we are offering a promotion to the first three qualifying customers. These stipulations must apply.​
  • The repair must go through insurance​
  • The repair must be above $5000 (we can take a look at another estimate or provide a free one)​
  • The owner must give us permission to photograph and video their vehicle for marketing purposes​
If you qualify and are interested, let us know! We will be helping the first 3 forum members with their deductible.
  • $5000 repair - $250 discount on deductible
  • $10000 repair - $500 discount on deductible
  • For anything in between $5k to $10k or above $10k, we will scale the discount accordingly

i had brought in my X last year to have the hood fixed and resprayed (upon Tesla handoff, dents were noticed on hood). Tesla initiated a due bill and sent it over to you guys to take care of. After about a week, I checked out my hood and it was FLAWLESS! It looked brand new, and the pearl white paint looked like it came right from the factory. Unfortunately my car is solid white,lol. So now I'm in a predicament, because the pearl white is a nice upgrade that I could never ask to be "fixed" to just solid white. But, I can vouch for the beautiful repair and paint you guys do and I refer anyone that asks to your place.

i had brought in my X last year to have the hood fixed and resprayed (upon Tesla handoff, dents were noticed on hood). Tesla initiated a due bill and sent it over to you guys to take care of. After about a week, I checked out my hood and it was FLAWLESS! It looked brand new, and the pearl white paint looked like it came right from the factory. Unfortunately my car is solid white,lol. So now I'm in a predicament, because the pearl white is a nice upgrade that I could never ask to be "fixed" to just solid white. But, I can vouch for the beautiful repair and paint you guys do and I refer anyone that asks to your place.

Thanks for the kind words. We do have to apologize for the paint mishap, though. Typically the service centers will send us the job along with the paint code. I hate chalking it up to just "miscommunication" since clearly either they or we dropped the ball somewhere on this one. And, even though it was a due bill items through Tesla, we would like to make it right if possible. I'll be sending you a PM to discuss the details but we definitely want to take care of you!

Just getting some bumpers and cars ready for delivery back to Tesla Costa Mesa...

PFkj7bS.jpg

We'd also like to invite any local members (or visiting members) of TMC to swing by our location(s) if you're interested! We've been fielding PM's and phone calls with some general questions about fit, fitment, Tesla QC, our repair process, etc. We'd be more than happy to meet you in person and spend some time showing you the in's and out's of our industry and how we deal with Tesla's in particular. If you have some simple fitment/alignment issues, we'd like to try and assist at no cost to you. Sometimes it's quite a simple fix and our experienced techs can knock it out while you wait and chat with our estimators.

It's not exactly a substitute for going out to eat or perched at your favorite pub, but if you need to get out and about come on by. We just ask that you call or PM to make an appointment so we can space out our guests to maintain social distancing and proper Covid-19 procedures. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: bcpm3p and forkee
Diamond Hills Collision Center
Tesla Approved Body Shop
Diamond Hill Collision Center – Driven to Serve You

Who We Are:

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our thread, everyone! We're excited to become a vendor on TMC and are looking forward to interacting with the community. We are Diamond Hills Collision Center (DHCC) - a Tesla Approved Body Shop (TAB). Our goal is not just to repair your vehicles, but to share our knowledge, expertise, and professional opinion(s) on any related topics. Located in Los Angeles and Orange county, we have excellent working relationships with all the Tesla service centers and the Pomona body shop, as well. They frequently refer vehicles to us and we speak with them weekly to stay on top of the latest updates, revisions, and repair procedures.

For those curious, DHCC was founded by owners with a strong history in the collision industry. One of them spent years with Seidner's Collision, helping to grow that company and brand. The other is a die hard car enthusiast who has driven everything under the sun and is a frequent sight at Buttonwillow Raceway. Unlike traditional collision centers, DHCC shifts its focus to the customer. Most collision centers are direct repair partners (DRP's) with insurance carriers who then have a say in dictating how to repair the vehicle and how much to spend. By operating sans DRP, we do what's right by the customer. We will never use aftermarket options. We repair everything per OEM standards. Our estimators will fight for the customer rather than caving in to the demands from insurance. To us, family and friends are what are most important in this world. We want to extend that level of care and compassion to our customers, as well.

Pr1SmZO.png

Tesla Approved Body Shop Program:
As I'm sure many of you here are aware, Tesla goes to great lengths to certify and approve a third party collision center. We are under constant scrutiny, audits, and must meet minimum levels of cycle time, customer satisfaction, and quality of work. Their company ethos of pushing the boundaries aligns with ours. Since our induction into the TAB program, we took on the task of assisting Tesla in any way possible. That ranged from handling the massive overflow of collision work they had to even partnering with them to place one of our estimators inside their Costa Mesa service center.

Being a TAB shop, we are fully equipped to handle any repair on your Tesla vehicle. From smaller bumper jobs to entire uniside replacements, DHCC is up to the task. We have all of the Tesla approved specific tooling and equipment to carry out their OEM repair procedures. Between our two locations, we have seven Blowtherm downdraft booths, numerous benches and jig setups, necessary welders, and much more. Our painters are also extremely experienced and spray with Glasurit 90 line, a paint that is the OE choice for companies such as Audi and Rolls-Royce. Our technician at our Orange location who is tasked with reprogramming the vehicles was even a Tesla technician before joining us.

Due to our strong relationship with the service centers in the area and the volume of Teslas that we handle, we are also a priority shop. This means that the normal parts delay associated with Tesla is dramatically reduced. Rather than weeks, we receive parts in days. Depending on the situation, we are even able to run to any one of the service centers by us to retrieve needed components the day of.

Services Offered:
As stated above, we are not here just to repair your vehicle. We are more than happy to answer any Tesla-specific questions that we are able to. Due to the number of Tesla's that we have done, our body technicians, painters, and estimators have all picked up tips and tricks. Do you need to know if that panel can be realigned? Send us some photos and/or give us a call. We will spend the time with you to figure that out! Can a scuff simply be polished out? We're more than happy to give you our opinion and recommended course of action.

Being on the other side of it all, we have seen the frustration and difficult in getting your Tesla repaired in a timely manner - believe us. We want to alleviate as much of the headache as possible, educate, and share what we can. We always offer free estimates, flatbed pick up and delivery, uber rides, and constant updates every two days. Most of our customers never even leave the comfort of their home and let us handle the entire process. We will speak to your insurance company. We will handle your rental coverage if need be. Our work also carries a lifetime warranty on paint and workmanship as long as you are in possession of the vehicle. Just let us know how we can help and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Contact Us:
Feel free to give us a call Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (reduced hours due to COVID-19). Our friendly office staff will answer any initial questions and concerns you may have. If you wish, they will assign you to one of our trained estimators who can then give you a free estimate, answer further technical and insurance inquiries, and schedule you to bring your vehicle in. You can also click on the images below to link to your Yelp reviews to see what others think of us. We've had several Tesla owners review us already!

Current Promotion:
We know we've hit you with a wall of text. We could type and speak all day but the proof is in the pudding, as they say. We understand that sometimes seeing is believing. To that end, we are offering a promotion to the first three qualifying customers. These stipulations must apply.​
  • The repair must go through insurance​
  • The repair must be above $5000 (we can take a look at another estimate or provide a free one)​
  • The owner must give us permission to photograph and video their vehicle for marketing purposes​
If you qualify and are interested, let us know! We will be helping the first 3 forum members with their deductible.
  • $5000 repair - $250 discount on deductible
  • $10000 repair - $500 discount on deductible
  • For anything in between $5k to $10k or above $10k, we will scale the discount accordingly

Is the deductible deal still good?