Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did any performance owners ever get their spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery in September last year, and as I went from potential owner to owner, my trips to this site have tailed off. So, what's the latest on spoilers? Has anyone got them? Should I have heard from service center already or do I need to call?
I surfed through several pages and didn't see any topics on this, so thanks for any updates or for pointing me to the appropriate thread.

I just went ahead and bought the IKON Motorsports spoiler. I like the design better than the Performance spoiler because it sits on top of the trunk -- I can't imagine pulling the trunk down by the Performance spoiler (especially if you have the EVannex trunk struts like I do)

I received it a week after I ordered it and it took me all of 10 minutes to install myself.

https://amzn.to/2XPUXsU

Highly recommend it!

Attachments

• IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    500.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    471.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    279 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: TampaRich
Took delivery in September last year, and as I went from potential owner to owner, my trips to this site have tailed off. So, what's the latest on spoilers? Has anyone got them? Should I have heard from service center already or do I need to call?
I surfed through several pages and didn't see any topics on this, so thanks for any updates or for pointing me to the appropriate thread.
Plenty of people have received the spoilers and it seems like performance models are now being delivered with them installed. The reoccurring theme with owners receiving their owed spoilers is that they had to call and ask about them. If your sitting around waiting for Tesla to call you chances are you will never get it.

Got my model 3 last Nov.

I used the Tesla app to contact support for service to ask when I'd get mine recently. They said they forwarded the request to my default service center and expect a mobile repair unit to install it.

Seems like you have to ask to get it at this point.