Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did not get any updates after 2023.27.7

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to Tesla, they have an update ready to roll out (I agree, signs of that aren't showing up on update trackers.)...
Here is Tesla's official response.

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 12.34.37 PM.png

Tesla: At no cost to customers, affected vehicles will receive an over-the-air software remedy, which is expected to begin deploying to certain affected vehicles on or shortly after December 12, 2023, with software version 2023.44.30. Remaining affected vehicles will receive an over-the-air software remedy at a later date.....

Last edited:
Here is Tesla's official response.

View attachment 999415

You quote NHTSA.

I quoted Tesla's response on their website which says the update is available after Dec. 12 (and now there are screen shots of the software update's changes available all over the place.) This is why I claim it won't be months and months for those with HW3 and 4 (which is the vast majority of the 2M vehicles.

Here's a screenshot of the new screen.

And, if Tesla is making deliveries, that means they have already done the update in existing vehicles they have. NHTSA reminded them they are not allowed to deliver any cars still under the recall.
Tesla began updating production line cars on 7 Dec - almost a week before the recall was announced. So, there was advanced coordination between Tesla and NHTSA so that Tesla could make the required software changes and get a head start in the production pipeline before the recall was announced.

On my 2023 Model Y, I have not received any new updates since a couple of months. I am on 2023.27.7. I called the Tesla toll free number and they said that I am up to date and the updates will be sent according to the location and they are staggered in nature. I feel like I am quite behind on the updates. Any body in the same boat?
I have a 2019 X with FSD and I’ve been stuck on 2023.27.7 since mid October.

Prior to that update, I received updates every 2-3 weeks. I’ve never gone this long and I don’t know why the change.

Are you still on 23.7?