Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Digital Trends: Tesla Model S vs Jaguar F Type (July 20, 2013)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the author sounds like a tool ... like the kind of riders we get in the motorcycle scene that desperately seek reasons to go and buy a Harley despite the fact that other bikes are better built, cheaper, faster, have better handling with better brakes and offer better wind protection and fuel efficiency. Well, Harleys have the potato potato thing going for them I guess ...

"Performance you can hear"........ sound, light, heat and pushing toxic crap though a bunch of pipes is WASTED energy, that means less performance! the ignorance of some people is astounding.

The Jag has 495HP and weighs only 3700lbs (a full 1000lbs less than the Tesla) but its SLOWER than the P85, that's pretty sad, i would be embarrassed if i bought that car.

- - - Updated - - -

the author sounds like a tool ... like the kind of riders we get in the motorcycle scene that desperately seek reasons to go and buy a Harley despite the fact that other bikes are better built, cheaper, faster, have better handling with better brakes and offer better wind protection and fuel efficiency. Well, Harleys have the potato potato thing going for them I guess ...

i find it hilarious when a 1500-1700cc Harley rider with all his big pipes and loud engine noises, $30K price tag, gets slaughtered by a 600cc sport bike, something thats 1/3 the size but putting out twice the power.

The Jaguar F-Type vs. Tesla S: Amazingly Alike

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/78578.html

That's more like it! I do still think that the charging is more convenient arguably than gas. You can charge at home and have a full range waiting. I understand when you are out and about, not near a supercharger, with a time crunch, gas is still more convenient currently, but I'm excited when battery swaps become more prevalent and that changes.

Last edited: