Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disappointed with Jeda

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They finally got back to me, but I just ended up cancelling my order altogether. It'll take another 3 weeks to ship if I re-order the hub, bringing total turnaround from initial order to estimated delivery to 7+ weeks.. about as long as it took for my car itself to get ordered, built, shipped, and delivered.

At the end, it gave me some time to think about whether I really need what will essentially be something that simply hides an SSD out of plain sight. As of now and with the headache of dealing with Jeda, I've decided against it.

taptes charger works great with Jess hub. It’s on amazon.
I might just order the taptes and try to file a claim on my cc for the Jeda. They don't seem to respond to emails.

Is there another custom hub like the Jeda? Because the hub is lacking quality too.

Or better yet, maybe I can add in some custom coils to the Jeda so that it will would work correctly?

Would something like this for in the pad and work correctly? Online Shop VEEAII Qi Standard Wireless Charging DIY Coil Receiver Module Circuit Board Wireless Charging Coil for iPhone SmartPhone | Aliexpress Mobile

Or maybe buy the taptes and swap the internals?

Last edited:
I've given up on Jeda making it right, the hub and charger are both basically unusable, and they won't respond back...

I don't know of any other wireless fast chargers out there, they all seem to be 7.5w
I think the taptes will fast charge of you plug it into a 12v Samsung fast charge battery pack.

I have not been able to get my jedda above 720ma, even plugged into my battery bank, and then it stops charging after like 2%.

I verified that the jeda charger charges my sisters iphone just fine. Her's also worked on a generic wireless charger at my parents house. My pixel 4xl wouldn't charge on either device. But I did find a belkin charger it works fine with. Maybe the chargers need to be EPP rated for them to work on the pixel 4xl?

Jeda contacted me to return my hub and the pad for replacements, but I don't think the replacements will be any more compatible than the ones I have now.

Well, I ended up getting a taptes. 10w is better than 700ma...

what are you getting from the taptes charge? How is the quality? I might go this route too.

Well I disputed the payment on the Jeda and I'm back to using stock pad with USB-C cable. I guess I could try the taptes...

Maybe it will charge faster if wired to the 12v or a battery pack? Or maybe it needs qualcomm quick charge 3.0 plug for faster charge?

Unfortunately that was on 12v, tested with on two different fast chargers. At this point, I think it's an issue with the pixel 4. Any chance you've been able to get it to fast charge on anything other than the pixel stand?

Unfortunately that was on 12v, tested with on two different fast chargers. At this point, I think it's an issue with the pixel 4. Any chance you've been able to get it to fast charge on anything other than the pixel stand?
Yea this thing works great, Also the belkin charging pad works @ around 800ma, so I put that in the bedroom for charging over night since there is no rush (probably better for the battery to slow charge anyways).

Belkin gets about @800ma (got it for Christmas)
https://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Boost-Bold-Wireless-Charging/dp/B07CVVJ8V2/

This stand charges pretty rapidly I am getting around 2000ma @50%
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RXJGHML/

I think some of these wireless chargers need the QC3.0 adapters, so a USB-C battery bank or non QC12V adapter they won't reach full speeds.