Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just received our shipment of replacement frunks for the 2021 model 3. We just packed them up and now we are going to ship those out later today. Next we will be having some more frunks for the model 3 and will be sending to those back ordered at a later date.

Attachments

• 8835E84A-F372-4E19-8549-06BFB3745E81.jpeg
    8835E84A-F372-4E19-8549-06BFB3745E81.jpeg
    979.6 KB · Views: 109
  • DDBF9BF5-10EB-44FD-A80D-1A423B99602C.jpeg
    DDBF9BF5-10EB-44FD-A80D-1A423B99602C.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 98
Are the front and middle row mats in this product the same as the "Tesla Model Y 2020-2021 Revised Seat Mounts", and is it possible to just order the 3rd row mat?
You are correct! Revised seat mount mats fit in the model y 7 seater perfectly and you can order third row separately. Revised mats are expected to ship in 1-2 weeks and 7 seater options ship November/December

Hey all,

I interacted with @tshields the other day to get an update on my order. For anyone interested, it sounds like the pre-orders that were from June/July timeframe for October delivery dates are somewhat on time and they're just waiting for everything to clear customs before they start delivery. This is something out of their control so we're just playing the waiting game. This is specific to the 2021 floor mats. I believe the trunk/frunks are here according to one of their previous posts.

As for my review of the service itself: great. Jason was super helpful and was able to help me with my order as soon as I mentioned it. One thing to remember is that these guys are young entrepreneurs that saw a need and are filling it. They are a small business trying to work on massive demand and trying to expand. I wanted to support them back then by pre-ordering and it looks like their quality and service have been consistent.

I'm looking forward to seeing my order fulfilled completely. Keep up the hard work guys.

I'll follow up with another review of the mats themselves once they're all in.

I have been very happy with the EVAnnex mats in my 2021 M3. I’ve had WeatherTech mats in several cars. They certainly protect the carpets. But they often get dull looking and scratched. The EVAnnex mats have lots of small divots, where sand and dirt can collect. They are easy to dump out and look cleaner when they are holding some dirt. The attached photo is after several beach visits.

Attachments

• 669C5E3C-F53A-4136-924A-F26DDAE40009.jpeg
    669C5E3C-F53A-4136-924A-F26DDAE40009.jpeg
    869.8 KB · Views: 172
My TShields frunk mat arrived today as a 2021 replacement for the 2020 sent by mistake and it fits like a glove. It also has the tow bar imprint in the proper place. Since I was doing that, I took the opportunity to take the others out and hose them down from the mud that was tracked in and they clean right off. It is much easier than vacuuming and much more thorough.

I had WeatherTech in my two Volts (Gen 1&2) and the fitment was perfect. Added bonus was that WeatherTech sent me a new set for my Gen 2 when the heel/accelerator part started to wear out after 3 yrs. Question is would Tesla stand behind their product the same way? Either way, the prices are similar with (can you believe it) Tesla being cheaper by $12.

What are your thoughts?

@tshields

Need updated status on order #3298, specifically USPS tracking number: 420967979305510923000716425860, USPS is still awaiting the package. This is for the 2021 version of the frunk mat. You sent me a 2020 trunk/frunk set but also agreed to send me the 2021 frunk because this is the actual product I ordered. This is per our agreement over email.
The frunk mat should’ve been picked up today. If there is no change in status in the next 24hrs. We will ship you another one.

Reactions: euro.r