TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Do 20 inch MX wheels work on MS?

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by Gemini Gerri, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Gemini Gerri

Gemini Gerri New Member

Saw a post elsewhere that folks are putting the MX 20 inch wheels on the MS - as a happy medium between the 19 inch and 21 inch (which folks seem to dislike). Has anyone used the 20's? Good, bad?

2. Nick B

Nick B Member

Great question, I'd like to know too.

3. cryptyk

cryptyk Member

I've had 20 inch aristos on my car for years. They work perfectly and it's the best compromise between style and comfort in my opinion.

• Like x 1
  4. MacDan

MacDan New Member

Yes, they seem to work, but if I read correctly the front wheels are 255 in size (would probably look nice), but the rear wheels are 275, this seems huge!
    Too bad this wasn't discussed a minth earlier, I bought my Slipstream 19" two weeks ago,
    the 20" would make a very nice compromise.

5. timeslip

timeslip Member

255/275 is the tire size. The big question is what is the width of the wheel itself. If it is using a 275 in the rear, my guess is probably a 10-10.5. It could work, as the MS doesn't have much of a fender on the back. It feels like ti's already rolled.