Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do Model Y prices rise on Monday as well?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unless I have completely misread this, the prices aren’t going up, they are just not as discounted.

If Tesla discounted 6% when they released the $35k and went online only, they are now changing the discount to just 3%.

So, this shouldn’t impact the MY, which didn’t exist at a different price before.

I think all (non base level) prices, including Model Y are increasing tomorrow at midnight, at least according to one of the Youtubers I saw and from interpreting Elon’s tweet from yesterday. Knowing this would definitely influence my decision about placing a deposit, as I’m sure it would many others. Does anyone know for sure??

Troy Jones email indicates "the prices of all our cars will go up, except for the $35,000 Model 3."

upload_2019-3-17_21-49-22.png

Troy took my Model S pre-reveal reservation many, many years ago. He's now one of the regional sales executives.

Maybe I will give Tesla a free $2,500 loan after all! It is fully refundable and will help Q1 look a tiny bit better I guess... :cool:

FOMO on the 3% discount:

upload_2019-3-17_22-5-57.png

Last edited: