Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do Tesla work Saturdays?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm due to be picking up my M3P on Tuesday from Birmingham and at admittedly a very late stage I've got a trade in quote from Tesla on my partner's BMW i3. I uploaded the photos they require yesterday morning (Friday) and am waiting for the final offer. Assuming they don't work Saturdays I'm not going to get that offer to accept or reject until Monday, which is leaving things all very late. I haven't yet made the final payment of three either (my bank has a £20k FP limit) as I don't know what that final payment will be if I accept the trade in offer. Anyone know whether the trade in team work Saturdays?

I'm due to be picking up my M3P on Tuesday from Birmingham and at admittedly a very late stage I've got a trade in quote from Tesla on my partner's BMW i3. I uploaded the photos they require yesterday morning (Friday) and am waiting for the final offer. Assuming they don't work Saturdays I'm not going to get that offer to accept or reject until Monday, which is leaving things all very late. I haven't yet made the final payment of three either (my bank has a £20k FP limit) as I don't know what that final payment will be if I accept the trade in offer. Anyone know whether the trade in team work Saturdays?
I know some of Tesla work Saturday as I got a call last Sat asking me to sign a document I'd signed the day before! Worth giving them a ring

You can always call your bank...mine had a limit too but there isn't a limit if you call and get them to do the transfer for you...worth checking that if time gets tight

I made the final payment(s) for my M3 on Tuesday.
I hit the £20k limit with Santander but managed to pay in three goes but just to be sure I left it an hour or so between tries checking my Tesla account to confirm they'd received the previous payment before sending the next payment.
I thought the limit might be £20k per day but it turned out to be just £20k max per transaction.
My bank account took a serious hammering that day!