Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone know what brake rotors these are?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have recently purchased a 2020 model 3 performance and have discovered these rotors on the back. I have looked everywhere and it appears these are not factory rotors (have tried calling Tesla parts) and I can’t get through. I am looking to determine what brand they are so if I need a replacement I will know where to go. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• F31B6C30-0A32-498F-9BC5-7139782E927E.jpeg
    F31B6C30-0A32-498F-9BC5-7139782E927E.jpeg
    626 KB · Views: 193
  • CD329E5C-E910-4C88-BF31-E65C6B1C5537.jpeg
    CD329E5C-E910-4C88-BF31-E65C6B1C5537.jpeg
    534.5 KB · Views: 141
ill take a stab at these being Unplugged or Baer provided Brembo 2 piece rotors... they could possibly have a custom rotor hat, as i cant place a common design within the marketplace.

what do you have on the front?

Last edited:
Take the BLOX spacers off. There's a good chance the hat has a brand on it.
..And then let us know- it would be interesting to see what someone fit back there!
...And unless you are tracking this thing, you'd probably be better off to put some stock rotors back there. It's pretty weird to only worry about rear brakes. You can get OEM rear rotor sets off Ebay for about $160 USD.

Reactions: Gimmethecash
I have recently purchased a 2020 model 3 performance and have discovered these rotors on the back. I have looked everywhere and it appears these are not factory rotors (have tried calling Tesla parts) and I can’t get through. I am looking to determine what brand they are so if I need a replacement I will know where to go. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Those are DBA Rotors (Disc Brakes Australia).

Brembo GT System Tesla Model 3 Front Big Brake Kit - Corner3 Motorsports

Here's a Brembo brake kit with a rotor that matches the OP's, on a Model 3. Hmmm... same pattern, but the slots don't quite go to the edge. I wonder if the OP's are a knockoff of the Brembo.

View attachment 760093
Agreed, OP's slots go to the edge of the rotor and the hardware for the hat is inverted. The fasteners almost always go in from the back and use those special nuts on the outside. There doesn't appear to be locking hardware on them either. I think that @tom @ eas is on to something here!

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 9.50.44 AM.png

I think it is a combination of the above set, (the hub on the left and the rotor on the right). Alibaba order from the looks of it.I guess you can order them with different hats and discs, I have never ordered off Alibaba. Are these rotors any good? Would you keep them on the vehicle?

Please let e know your thoughts.

View attachment 763865

I think it is a combination of the above set, (the hub on the left and the rotor on the right). Alibaba order from the looks of it.I guess you can order them with different hats and discs, I have never ordered off Alibaba. Are these rotors any good? Would you keep them on the vehicle?

Please let e know your thoughts.
I would grab a set of stock rotors, especially if you plan on tracking the car. Rotor failure is no joke. If it is a street car only, it will probably never be an issue.

Reactions: tm1v2 and tom @ eas