Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does ANYONE make model s refresh floor mats in the 3D Maxpider type material?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See earlier post:

Most are in the works however this pandemic definitely has slowed things down quite a bit. Hoping I can get some Tuxmats for next winter as this one is on its way out already. Now if Tesla could give me my backordered summer mats before summer is over, that would be great. :rolleyes:

Tuxmats are out of stock, odd terminology as they have not been available yet for the Model S refresh. According to a phone call I made in early Jan, they are in production. Have Tuxmats on the Y, as well as several cars before, nothing comes close if you want winter protection and they look and fit great. Tesla Model S Custom Car Mats with Max Coverage | TuxMat

Here is a comparison I made when they were introduced for the model Y. Tuxmat Carpets

Last edited:
This was the reply from Tuxmats as of Feb 1

Attachments

• 2A140768-37AB-4DD2-AF9A-1A02B41C6277.jpeg
    2A140768-37AB-4DD2-AF9A-1A02B41C6277.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 76
Thanks for the update, looks like it will be some time before they determine if the test fit works and then place an order. It will definitely take several months for them to become available for purchase. Probably the same time as after market mud flaps. :rolleyes: One of the disadvantages of getting a newly designed car, no aftermarket stuff available just yet.