Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the Model Y need this grill?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Halpm3Pleas3 I'm curious if you could change the angle of the vent fins in your design, so they do direct the airflow straight back? I just installed the vents and it seems like the air gets directed straight up into the front seats.

And some people complained because the Tesla seats weren't cooled. ;)

I ordered a pair off of Etsy and installed them before our first road trip last weekend. Thet were easy to install and I didn't need the tape.

And some people complained because the Tesla seats weren't cooled. ;)

I ordered a pair off of Etsy and installed them before our first road trip last weekend. Thet were easy to install and I didn't need the tape.

Damnit! Missed opportunity to claim that as a feature! LOL

I'm glad most aren't needing to use the tape as they were designed to be secured via friction fit; slightly flex to install. Tape is optional.

At least many of you now can avoid having mice in the car!

Reactions: 73Bruin
It was a McDonald's fry... does that matter? BK has better fries.

I just realized I think the fry is probably still there. I used to be obsessive about a clean car inside and out, but until we can dine-in again, I just give up.
McDonald's fry? No problem. It's half-life is probably 20+ years, so at least it won't smell!

Here are a few photos of the vent cover from @Halpm3Pleas3

The first shows the old design and the 2nd and 3rd show the new design. The vents will definitely direct air in the proper direction and the fitment is great.

IMG_5481.jpg
IMG_5483.jpg
IMG_5486.jpg