Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the UMC fit in the wall charger replacement organizer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

I see there are other guys with the same idea. I would also use the UMC in combination with the wall charger replacement organizer. But this part is not ready to buy in Switzerland (Europe). Is here everybody who would send me that part from US to Switzerland? Many thanks Reto

Hi all

I see there are other guys with the same idea. I would also use the UMC in combination with the wall charger replacement organizer. But this part is not ready to buy in Switzerland (Europe). Is here everybody who would send me that part from US to Switzerland? Many thanks Reto

It wouldn’t fit. The charging handle and charging port in the cars is a different size and shape for the North America Teslas versus the ones that are European spec. The Model S cars in Europe (and the Superchargers there) use the Type 2 charging handle that was already a common car charging standard. The opening in the cable organizer hook is too narrow, to where the European handle wouldn’t be able to fit in that opening to hang there neatly, so you would have to just loop the cord over the top anyway. You might as well just buy a garden hose hanger locally then, because it’s going to do the same thing.

Last edited: