Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door Sills - Standard On P85+?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are a few links to help you out. I ordered the non-illunimated ones and am very happy with them. Contact [email protected] to order if interested. Jerry was great to work with. Please let him know that I referred you if you do order. I also got the stainless dead pedal.

I wrapped the door sills in XPEL wrap and have no scratches at all after two months. He recommended it. I got it at Amazon. Be sure to measure carefully so that you get the right size XPEL. I ordered two small rolls, since they were cheap, and it was well worth it, since I screwed up the first application. It's a bit tricky to wrap around the edges. I recommend doing it in a warm environment, using a blow dryer. Then let them sit for a couple of days in the house for the XPEL to fully set and the water to fully evaporate out. I tried the XPEL on the dead pedal, but the slight ridges for the black lines left too many air bubbles and it looked bad.

All of Jerry's contact info and some info on the sills. Pics may not come through:

Illuminated and Non-illuminated Front Door Sill Covers

Images for the sills and other products. I ordered the second one on the second row. Personal taste. Very easy to install in the car. Just make sure to clean the existing sill very thoroughly with denatured alcohol to get rid of any plasticizers:

Illuminated door Sills for Tesla - Illuminated Door Sills

Taylor Dial

Do you mean these?:)

DSC_5339.JPG

DSC_5340.JPG

Jerry's lighted sills but layered with real carbon fiber.