Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Double Tap Park Autopark

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've disabled 'continuous hold'
and never seen the fwd/rev
graphic after double tap?

FSD option 2019.32.11

also, seems autopark is fleeting
after last few software updates?
it just never appears with proper
compliment of vehicles parked to/fro!

summon.jpg

Okay, so here's the breakdown of all tested settings/button presses and hardware versions

• Set "Required Continuous Press" to "No"
• Double-tap park in quick succession
• Double-tap feature tied to HomeLink
• Hold break and double-tap parking button
• Tested on HW2.5/3.0
• Users with FSD or EAP

Screenshot of Autopark screen on Model 3 from Youtube video:

Screen Shot.png

I think the consensus is that this setting was removed from v10 update. I've also given up on this feature and would just use the app to summon tbh Lol.

• Informative
Reactions: brandonee916
View attachment 462604

Okay, so here's the breakdown of all tested settings/button presses and hardware versions

• Set "Required Continuous Press" to "No"
• Double-tap park in quick succession
• Double-tap feature tied to HomeLink
• Hold break and double-tap parking button
• Tested on HW2.5/3.0
• Users with FSD or EAP

Screenshot of Autopark screen on Model 3 from Youtube video:

View attachment 462605

I think the consensus is that this setting was removed from v10 update. I've also given up on this feature and would just use the app to summon tbh Lol.

Worked for me in V9 and still works in V10, however, it *doesn't* work for me if my foot is on the brake. So I have to stop, put it in Park, then take foot off brake, then double tap Park again to get it to show.

It works because the S/X have the feature.... lol... I'm still not able to make this work on my 3. I think it's something HW3 related

Same here. I have HW2.5 FSD on V10 (2019.32.11.1) with homelink and it does NOT work for me. With or without the brake pressed. With or without Continuous Press summon. So maybe it is a HW2.5 limitation. Originally I thought it wouldn't be a HW2.5 problem because it isn't a very image processing intensive operation compared to smart summons for example but then I thought that maybe the whole camera image is being used in HW3 and not in HW2.5. That might make sense because HW3 is supposed to be able to process full screen resolution without cropping and HW2.5 still needs to crop. So maybe they disabled this feature for HW2.5 so you don't clip the side of your garage or some similar failure that would be caught by the entire camera image.

Does anyone with HW2.5 have a functioning double tap autopark feature?

Reactions: brandonee916