Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Double Tap Park Autopark

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems to work for me. I have the hold to summon feature disabled (not sure it needs to be). What you apparently have to do is put the car into Park, take your foot off the brake, and then double-tap Park to get the movement options. Only fiddled with it a little bit, not sure what the tolerance is on double-tap speed.

It seems to work for me. I have the hold to summon feature disabled (not sure it needs to be). What you apparently have to do is put the car into Park, take your foot off the brake, and then double-tap Park to get the movement options. Only fiddled with it a little bit, not sure what the tolerance is on double-tap speed.

I’ll have to double check the hold for summon, it may have defaulted back. I’ve never had the issue in the X and was a little surprised it wasn’t working

I just tried this today on my Model 3 with same the settings for Summon and couldn’t get the park screen to appear. Running v2019.32.11

Any tips?

I tried it today. I'm on 2019.27.103 (I have the notification that there is an update ready but need to get my car hooked up to wifi). It kind of worked the car backed 3/4 of the way into the garage then stopped. I had to use the summon feature to get it the rest of the way in.

Alas, no. I'll go play with it some more and see if there is more to it. Try a faster double-tap? I do have Summon STANDBY enabled, that might be relevant.

I tried again yesterday afternoon after working trying all different combos of double-taps and summon settings and nothing.
I think Double-tap autopark is tied to Homelink and I don't have that. Can you confirm you have Homelink enabled?