Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver window won't close on one year old 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery on June last year. 3 weeks ago the driver side window won't close. Booked an appointment on 7/28 and Tesla invoice said "Window Regulator Recalibrate, Window Motor/Regulator Asselbly remove and replace".

After I got home, the window is still like before. I reported the issue again, Tesla app set an mobile appointment and then changed to onsite appointment since mobile service cannot fix it.

I am afraid the issue won't be fixed. What do you think?

More details: is it like that in drive, or only in park (vent)? When you checked it out before driving home, how did it work? What did they report as the fix on your first visit?
I only tested in garage as shown in video after driving back from service center. Tesla service center reported they fixed it (replaced motor/regulator).
a1.jpg

This was the first electrical gremlin that appeared on my now lemoned 2023 MX. The windows would roll down on their own, and back up sometimes. Doors opened and closed on their own. It just got worse and worse. When Tesla ordered me to stop driving the MX due to safety issues with the airbags (electrical errors saying they would not work), it sat in my alley for 4 months with the doors/windows opening/closing on their own. I ended up just leaving it unlocked so I could open the door and close the doors/windows whenever I walked by and noticed something open, but then it finally died months ago...with the windows open. Tesla STILL has not picked up the car. Interestingly, the air suspension clearly leaks over time as the car is sitting REALLY low now.

Reactions: zoomer0056