Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drop-In Center Console now in the Tesla Model S online store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got that same email... I don't like the new two part top. The original design was much nicer.:crying: But well what can I do? I need a center console. I felt lost during my test drive. 3rd party are not an option (so ugly) so I will buy it. Hope it gets here before the car or at the same time at least.

Not too sure about how I feel on the re-design. If they had come out with the original model shortly after I took delivery I probably would have gotten it, but now that I've lived with my MS for a couple of months, I think I can live with the console "naked" as is. Although I like the "phone stand" I think I'll definitely need to see this in action via YouTube or something before I pull the trigger.

@gmtom1, I'm with you. 3+ months and I've gotten used to it as is. Maybe if it costs a couple hundred I'd get it but doubt it will be much less than a grand. Seems like a lot to pay for a better place to put your drink and a few misc items. Plus my soon-to-be-wife likes it for her purse. I wonder if they make purses with cup holders...