Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dry Cleaning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The lack of clothing hook(s) seems, at first glance, an easily addressed oversight, given the model years that have elapsed, in S and X years. There must be another reason. Anyone?

Thank you very much

FURY
It's not an oversight, it's intentional. Elon thought the hooks would detract from the design. I just lay the clothes on the seat. No big deal.

It's not $30; it's $43.00 ($34.99 for the Model X hooks plus $8.00 for shipping).

Note that the Model S hooks do not work in the Model X.

So this company charges $8.00 for shipping something that has virtually no weight, but I did receive it three business days after my order. Note that it ships from Canada.

Also, be aware that each hook is rated to hold 6 lbs or less, and if you're expecting a hook to hold fifteen hangers with bulky dry cleaning on them, it's not going to happen. Not sure they're worth $43 inclusive of shipping, but I guess if you're the kind of person who pays $140k+ for a car, then you won't mind for the convenience the hooks provide!