Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP to FSD cost in canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see $6,600 as upgrade to FSD cost online config, EAD is included in the newer cars. New cars have HW3 I believe too.

EAP (Enhanced Auto Pilot) doesn’t exist anymore. Vanilla Auto Pilot (AP) is what is included with all new cars now. AP doesn’t include things like auto lane change, Summon, etc. Those items are now part of FSD. Clear as mud?

Reactions: Muskol
I see 2 prices : The initial package is 4000 cad, the fsd complement is 9200 cad. That is directly from my account. I didn't buy anything though.

That's $4000 for AP and $9200 for FSD from AP. But if you have EAP (from before they discontinued it) then the upgrade to FSD from EAP should cost less. I think $6600 or so (EAP was something like $6600).

Reactions: Gen3 and Muskol
We bought the EAP in January, with "discount" it was I think about $8300 - included GST and PST. You can't buy EAP any more. We did buy the FSD for cheap a month and a half ago. I don't think FSD will be that useful in town, but I bought it for the HW3 upgrade. I assume that will help a lot with EAP and boost its recognition capabilities for surrounding traffic, stop signs, traffic lights etc. since that is essentially what the chips are for.

Starting about now (a few weeks ago?), all new Model 3 will have HW3, I understand.

For existing EAP owners, it's now gone up to $7900 CAD, which is absurd.
What happened to the price Tesla told me I could buy it for later? It was never indicated it was a limited time offer.
Everything with tesla is a limited time offer. I had the limited time offer of paying 5k more for my car than if I had bought today and got zero supercharging credits with it, yay! :)

Nature of the beast.

Tesla would be out of this hot mess if they'd just called it an end of quarter sales event. Like Toyota Red Tag Days.

EAP (1st production = 5K USD) + FSD (The "Sale" = 2K USD) > Conversion and Taxes = ~ 10K CAD. It's about the same in the grand scheme of things.
Actually I should have been more specific. If you want to buy the whole package, it is now 4000 cad plus 10500 cad.