TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Early access solar roof token - any takers??

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Lhshockey24, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Lhshockey24

Lhshockey24 Member

So I'm curious if there is a market out there for early access to the solar roof. I got my third referral and it says it can be transferred to a friend.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to throw out an offer? The third referral used to be a ~$3,000 wheel/tire package, pretty bummed that's not the case anymore :(

2. Ludalicious

Ludalicious Member

Transferable to Canadians? If so I am interested

3. Lhshockey24

Lhshockey24 Member

I don't see why not. I'll keep you in mind once I receive the invite.

4. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

I have few of them and had tried to transfer 2 (for $0). The replies I received were that they are transferable but really only to someone within your region. They informed me that when solar roof was available in my area they’d contact me even though I was trying to give the things to folks in Cali.

5. Coolorange

Coolorange New Member

In California, interested in the code!! Let me know!!!

6. saminlala

saminlala New Member

Just curious if you ever found a taker for the code? I'm in LA and a day one roof rez holder...

7. Lhshockey24

Lhshockey24 Member

I have someone interested that I know personally. Thank you!

8. saminlala

saminlala New Member

Cheers!

9. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

If you can find someone to use my referral code for a S, X or Performance M3, I would totally give you the token to help you out. Applies to anyone here who wants it. I need one more referral to get that token.

10. pkodali

pkodali Member

To anyone interested, I also will be getting a token. PM me for how much you are interested in giving for it

11. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

Let me know when they send you a token not just an email about the award. I have been waiting for over a year. I don't think they exist.

12. brkaus

brkaus Active Member

I gave up on the referral thing. Was about to get wheels, now I get a "token" (of appreciation?)...

13. pkodali

pkodali Member

Will do

14. Lhshockey24

Lhshockey24 Member

I'm beginning to think it's just another way to advertise the solar roof to a likely group of buyers... If my neighbor wanted to shell out the money today for a solar roof I have a feeling he wouldn't need a "token" to get the work done.

• Like x 1