Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early access solar roof token - any takers??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm curious if there is a market out there for early access to the solar roof. I got my third referral and it says it can be transferred to a friend.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to throw out an offer? The third referral used to be a ~$3,000 wheel/tire package, pretty bummed that's not the case anymore :(

I have few of them and had tried to transfer 2 (for $0). The replies I received were that they are transferable but really only to someone within your region. They informed me that when solar roof was available in my area they’d contact me even though I was trying to give the things to folks in Cali.

So I'm curious if there is a market out there for early access to the solar roof. I got my third referral and it says it can be transferred to a friend.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to throw out an offer? The third referral used to be a ~$3,000 wheel/tire package, pretty bummed that's not the case anymore :(

Just curious if you ever found a taker for the code? I'm in LA and a day one roof rez holder...