Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not expecting much, but I'm happy with what we have now, with PH addition. With the weak buck the sales are probably down so there is not a lot of business reason to invest here right now. But things change.

I would argue the opposite (because that's what I like to do). With the weak buck, everything in Canada is a bargain, so Tesla should be investing heavily now, so that their US Dollar investments can go further. :)

Elon, are you listening???

AWESOME!!! We'll be visiting it in a few days! My open-the-day-after curse has ended.

And no, they didn't do it that fast. "We" just didn't discover it until 6 days before opening. Most of the work had already been completed.

This is FABULOUS pre-holiday news, I mean the Port Hope opening - thanks TytanX.
(and yes also at last the end of Doug's long-suffering, perfectly mismatched travel schedule syndrome...)

I feel this achievement FINALLY represents Tesla's completion of
an "all-seasons-comfortably-usable" SCh implementation for us all
for the core Montreal-Toronto-Windsor and Montreal-Toronto-Buffalo corridors
= certainly a very major (Eastern) Canadian milestone to celebrate!

This is FABULOUS pre-holiday news, I mean the Port Hope opening - thanks TytanX.
(and yes also at last the end of Doug's long-suffering, perfectly mismatched travel schedule syndrome...)

Another one west of Toronto would be nice but yes all the must have sc are in place now!

Well said.

We may complain a lot about the lack of speed of installations in Canada, but I truly believe that Tesla's network will expand to serve all of Canada eventually. Including Vancouver Island. I'm not going to argue against Toronto-Montreal being the first priority.

I think we should all stop to think about what Tesla is doing: they are building a network completely funded by car sales. EV sales are still very low compared to the "mainstream" market, and without Tesla there would be no long-range EVs. Elon may promise too much at times, but his company's achievement is remarkable.

Meanwhile almost all the other car companies out there are content to do "business as usual", which includes spending on the order of $500 per car in advertising. I would far rather that the car company I'm buying from put money toward infrastructure which supports use of the car than spend it on advertising.