Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I thought in Canada the banks controlled the rates, not Tesla since they don’t finance directly. It’s a 3 hour drive to visit the delivery center but [email protected] was quick to respond last week when I emailed so that would be easier.

I’m trying to be patient since I know they’re overwhelmed with orders but the TBD status is really annoying. A date range would make waiting less stressful even if the dates fluctuate.
I checked today and it looks like the financing rate dropped! So looks like the information I was given was accurate! Any change on your TBD status?

I checked today and it looks like the financing rate dropped! So looks like the information I was given was accurate! Any change on your TBD status?
Surprising that there was a rate drop instead of increase.

Sadly still TBD. Previous EDD was Feb 3 - Mar 3 so still a big window of possibility for delivery. I don’t think I’ll see any change until I get a VIN assigned.

Surprising that there was a rate drop instead of increase.

Sadly still TBD. Previous EDD was Feb 3 - Mar 3 so still a big window of possibility for delivery. I don’t think I’ll see any change until I get a VIN assigned.
my understanding of the rate increases is that it primarily affects the variable rate. Fixed rates will usually go down when the prime rate increases. I don’t understand why but that’s what I was told by a financing agent. :) Fingers crossed for you!

White MYP w/ Black interior and tow hitch
Located in BC, 🇨🇦 but delivery to Alberta, 🇨🇦.
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2023
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2023
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD ☹️

Since I still see TBD I texted Advisor # today and they responded to say their system shows EDD: Feb 7 - Mar 5, 2023.

On the East Coast US (NYC/NJ). Can anyone advise if it is safe to order a MYP (white/white) no options now (2/3) and possible take delivery after 2/23?
I am going on vacation on 2/6 and won’t be back state side until 2/22. But I do need a car starting 3/6.

So complicated.

Way back when....like middle of 2022, there were a lot of MYLR orders switching to MYP orders to get a car 3-5 months earlier. The problem was if a MYLR order holder that ordered in March decided to switch to an MYP in June, that switcher went in line as if they had ordered MYP in March and therefore went ahead of all April, May, June orders...basically getting a VIN instantly. This obviously pissed off MYP order holders (when there was still a 3 month wait for MYPs) as MYLR to MYP switchers kept bumping them back in line.

Hello all, new to this room and glad to be here. I've always wanted the Model Y Performance and now that the IRS raised its limits I made the switch to my order.

OD: 20 Jan 23 (for the MYLR) but switched to...
OD: 3 Feb 23 (for the MYP)
White/Black/21" Überturbines/No Options
EDD 1: Jan-Mar
EDD 2: 2 Mar 23 - 31 Mar 23
Texas (an hour North of Austin)