Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time watcher, first time poster.
Today at noon I received call/voicemail/txt from SA notifying VIN assigned! In addition, the message mentioned the vehicle has been built, and also requested me to apply for finance at my earliest convenience.

MYLR: MSM/Blk/19 (SoCal)
OD: 1/18
EDD1: 2/27-3/31
EDD2: 2/28-3/28
VIN (2/18): PA076xxx
EDD3: 2/26-3/7
This is a MY Performance thread. There are some other threads for MYLR orders and I think there’s one specific to MSM/black as well 😉

I have an EDD for a MYLR that went from Mar-May to 3/25-3/31. I realize Tesla is trying to complete many deliveries before the end of the quarter. But have there been instances of the EDD being pushed back beyond the last date of the range provided previously? Also, if I had to refuse my first VIN for whatever reason, how soon will another VIN likely be assigned? I might consider this if new cameras/radar are imminent in production. Any advice would be appreciated.

I have an EDD for a MYLR that went from Mar-May to 3/25-3/31. I realize Tesla is trying to complete many deliveries before the end of the quarter. But have there been instances of the EDD being pushed back beyond the last date of the range provided previously? Also, if I had to refuse my first VIN for whatever reason, how soon will another VIN likely be assigned? I might consider this if new cameras/radar are imminent in production. Any advice would be appreciated.

Yes, other owners have had their EDD pushed outside the original date range

None here. OOD was 1/22 and switched on 2/3. EDD is still at 2/23 - 3/23 but I did get that text on Friday that the VIN will be assigned in 1-2 weeks
But after doing a bunch of averaging of different numbers and dates from this forum I'm guessing folks like us who ordered in January and switched on 2/3 will start getting our VINs middle of this week. Don't bet on that though!

What specs? I have blue/white/tow
Just basic white/black nothing else. Went as simple as possible.

I figured, if I'm gonna go PPF anyway, I might as well get the colored versions to put on top of white. I was hoping for matte gray (Stek doesn't have it), but maybe either matte black or just matte out the white.

I like black interior... so, no reason to change that.

Tow was an option at some point (when it was still MYLR) because my father likes to ride my e-bike when he visits, so rack would help if he's out and wants me to pick him up. But it's kinda up in the air, since he spends a lot more time in Cali... maybe I'll add it in the future if I deem it necessary.

Just basic white/black nothing else. Went as simple as possible.

I figured, if I'm gonna go PPF anyway, I might as well get the colored versions to put on top of white. I was hoping for matte gray (Stek doesn't have it), but maybe either matte black or just matte out the white.

I like black interior... so, no reason to change that.

Tow was an option at some point (when it was still MYLR) because my father likes to ride my e-bike when he visits, so rack would help if he's out and wants me to pick him up. But it's kinda up in the air, since he spends a lot more time in Cali... maybe I'll add it in the future if I deem it necessary.
Yup keeping it basic probably helped you get it faster. Going full PPF then? Enjoy!