Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally accepted by financing offer today after getting a better rate. Now when I “view source” on the “product-finalize” page I see a VIN but it doesn’t show on my main page anywhere. How do I know if this is a real VIN and not a placeholder? It is PF696###.
Got confirmation from SA that is indeed my VIN but it still doesn’t show online. That may be due to whatever is causing me to see TBD instead of a date range.

Excited to see lots of VINs being assigned.

Reactions: sdq_11
Still no VIN. Got my low trade offer for my 4Runner that I declined and my EDD has updated to 3/1-3/15. Also looking at Ioniq 5 now that it gets the $7500 off a lease. I would buy it out immediately but still have to find out if I can do that or if they charge the 24 months worth of fees if I buy early.

MYP White/Black, no add-ons.
OD: 1/19 for MYLR7, White/Black 20". EDD was 3/22-3/31.
2/3: Switched to MYP.
EDD: 3/27-3/31 - updated today, 2/5

2/23: Just receieved the text to schedule delivery from 2/25-2/27!
VIN PF698
Was scheduled to pick up my MY today at 4PM. Got a text at 11AM stating my appointment was pushed to tomorrow due to the car still in transit. Then at 1PM received another text that my appointment was pushed to Monday for the same reason. 😕

Still on the fence. Went and drove the Ioniq 5 Limited today. Was very nice. Solid vehicle, extremely quiet. We have snow in our area right now and it performed very well on the snowy side streets I found. One big negative, Bose premium sound system is one of the worst I‘ve ever heard. Haven’t cancelled my MYP yet. Delivery window is March 1 to March 15.

just received my first text message from Tesla telling me my VIN will be assigned in the next two weeks. My EDD is currently 3/1-3/15. Still debating this car or the Ioniq 5 Limited. If buying the Tesla I’m going to sell my 4Runner to the Toyota dealership. Trying to time all that to a very vague date from Tesla.

just received my first text message from Tesla telling me my VIN will be assigned in the next two weeks. My EDD is currently 3/1-3/15. Still debating this car or the Ioniq 5 Limited. If buying the Tesla I’m going to sell my 4Runner to the Toyota dealership. Trying to time all that to a very vague date from Tesla.
Why sell it to the Toyota dealer? 4runner private party is still really high. I have a 16 with a bunch of stuff and almost 100k miles and have gotten a bunch of offers for close to 40. I paid 42 for it in 2016.

Why sell it to the Toyota dealer? 4runner private party is still really high. I have a 16 with a bunch of stuff and almost 100k miles and have gotten a bunch of offers for close to 40. I paid 42 for it in 2016.
Somewhat complicated. My wife works for a dealer group that owns the Toyota store. I know the GM and bought my 2022 TRD PRO from him. I traded my model 3 SR back in June and got $6000 more for it than I originally paid and drove it for 2.5 years. Got the 4Runner because I knew another EV was in my near future and the TRD PRO wouldn’t lose any money. They are paying me what I paid for it back in June, roughly $55k. Tesla trade in offer was $48,900. Why mess with trying to sell to a Craigslist private party when I can get what I paid for it with no hassle?

Somewhat complicated. My wife works for a dealer group that owns the Toyota store. I know the GM and bought my 2022 TRD PRO from him. I traded my model 3 SR back in June and got $6000 more for it than I originally paid and drove it for 2.5 years. Got the 4Runner because I knew another EV was in my near future and the TRD PRO wouldn’t lose any money. They are paying me what I paid for it back in June, roughly $55k. Tesla trade in offer was $48,900. Why mess with trying to sell to a Craigslist private party when I can get what I paid for it with no hassle?
That makes perfect sense. I have a hard time getting rid of mine because I know I can keep it for another year and maybe drops a couple k in value.

Reactions: sdq_11