Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP: White w/ black interior, tow hitch
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2023
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2023
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD ☹️
EDD from Advisor Feb 15: Feb 7 - Mar 7, 2023
Feb 17: Received text “VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks”
Feb 22: No longer see “Accelerated Delivery Available”. After completing Financing VIN found in source code.
Feb 23: Advisor confirmed VIN.

Feb 27 Update: “Hey Amanda, your vehicle has just arrived and is going thru inspection. At this time we're finalizing all the details. What day works for you for Delivery this week?” 😁

I’m excited but was hoping for some notice to book PPF before we bring it home as we’re 3 hours away on gravelly winter roads. Fingers crossed they can squeeze us in.

MYP: White w/ black interior, tow hitch
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2023
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2023
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD ☹️
EDD from Advisor Feb 15: Feb 7 - Mar 7, 2023
Feb 17: Received text “VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks”
Feb 22: No longer see “Accelerated Delivery Available”. After completing Financing VIN found in source code.
Feb 23: Advisor confirmed VIN.

Feb 27 Update: “Hey Amanda, your vehicle has just arrived and is going thru inspection. At this time we're finalizing all the details. What day works for you for Delivery this week?” 😁

I’m excited but was hoping for some notice to book PPF before we bring it home as we’re 3 hours away on gravelly winter roads. Fingers crossed they can squeeze us in.
Delivery is scheduled for March 4 and PPF for March 9. We’ll be leaving it at the PPF shop on March 4 and won’t get it back until March 11. Wish we had more advance notice to get everything lined up ☹️.

I was supposed to pick up my car tomorrow. I just received a text that the truck has been delayed, so now I’ve been rescheduled for Saturday.
I asked if the car would come with mud flaps and PPF, and they confirmed all cars delivered from the Tigard location come with complimentary flaps and PPF.

MYP/MSM/Black
Original MYLR OD: 1/14
Changed to MYP: 2/3
No Vin

2/17 Rec'd text saying that I should be expecting a Vin in the next week or two.
2/24 VIN assigned
2/25 Delivery scheduled
2/28 Delivery date

Just took delivery, car came with PPF and mudflaps. They let me spend as much time inspecting inside and outside. Found only one minor panel gap but they said they will address it at a later service date. Little plastic leftover on the headliner. Other than that pretty smooth process! I think the ride quality issues are overblown coming from a BMW, I mean it's not going to rival the german makers but it's good. Overall, happy with the car!

Reactions: Ray_R