Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrochromic mirrors

Alysashley79

Oct 4, 2013
Seattle(ish) WA
Does anyone else have issues with their mirrors? My rear view mirror switches over like it should but neither of my side mirrors change any longer. It's going in to the SC in two weeks for this and a few other things but wanted to see if this was normal behavior. For reference I have a p85 3
2013 rwd.

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
I actually have the reverse problem -- side mirrors switch over but not rear view.
0th. WTF stupid forum? I'm typing then it jumps up a line, and I can never get it back down. Whatever. Mine goes in the 10th. The rearview doesn't dim all the time or enough, but my sides are dark enough...
Ha! Mine goes in the 1

jerry33

(S85-3/2/13 traded in) X LR: F2611##-3/27/20
Mar 8, 2012
Texas
Mine haven't worked for about two years. They darkening part just faded over about a six month period. Fortunately, the hatch screen works perfectly to block the light from the person behind me and my left hand works for the wing mirror.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC