Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon’s 5 part Trilogy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks SpaceX related. I think they are announcing that they will be building the launch site there.

Well maybe he could say "We'll built it here as long as Texas can demonstrate to us that it believes in free enterprise." Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more! <- NOTE: My original post had this as a joke. It was NOT a Musk quote.

EDIT: an additional tweet:

"Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for testifying yesterday in Austin. Will hang around after press conf to thank people in person."

Maybe it was Tesla-related after all?

EDIT: there are now articles about the press conference, which was in support of the TX US EV bill.

Last edited:
USA TODAY

So I guess this was the service announcement?

- Model S loaners
- dropped off wherever the customer wants by a service ranger so you don't have to drive to the service center
- ability to do loaners now because production is speeding up and it's only a few months wait time for a model S
- credit given to Lexus for having this service model

- Model S loaners
- dropped off wherever the customer wants by a service ranger so you don't have to drive to the service center

I am a little confused by this. Why will anyone now pay extra for Ranger service, if even without it my car will get fixed and I don't have to leave my home or office? I'd rather they take it to the service center where they have all their instruments, so I am incentivized not to use a Ranger if they'll come get the car anyway and give me a P85 loaner (which I would look forward to being able to drive).

We really need clarity on which service plan offers the loaner P85. It may be that if you have ranger service, they will bring the loaner to you. If you don't, then you need to drive to the service center and pick up the loaner there.