Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon’s 5 part Trilogy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just finished watching the Bloomberg interview with Elon. Several things of note:

- There will be three more upcoming announcements.
- They will come with a cadence of one every two weeks or so.
- The first announcement will be about Superchargers.
- The second announcement will be about Tesla Service.
- The third announcement... he didn't say, but he said: "If you're driving a Model S, it's right under your nose"

Just finished watching the Bloomberg interview with Elon. Several things of note:

- There will be three more upcoming announcements.
- They will come with a cadence of one every two weeks or so.
- The first announcement will be about Superchargers.
- The second announcement will be about Tesla Service.
- The third announcement... he didn't say, but he said: "If you're driving a Model S, it's right under your nose"

Software update? Something in the car that isn't currently active... So perhaps wifi/hard drive.

Under your nose? Maybe the car's nose? What would be awesome (but I doubt it's real) would be if the front bumper had some 'about to hit a curb or parking space block' detector under its nose. I never know quite whether I'm about to impact or still need to move forward into the space!

This is so cool! What other car can you buy and drive and continue to get neat announcements.

I bought my 2008 WRX and promptly got disappointed when they rolled out the 2009 with more way power and better handling.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD