Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon "About to end range anxiety"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The problem with Elons tweet is that the fools on the financial networks, trying to find something to talk about, will run with the ball, make predictions and then be disappointed. And that means negative publicity which is not good for Tesla.
A few of the "news" sites like cnnmoney and usatoday have made fools of themselves, but the financial markets have mostly been "mildly curious". I think you might be confused by 983 posts here... The financial services carrying items about Tesla ending range anxiety is actually a sign how brilliant Elon's tween was.

Thanks for the heads-up on the link, but I expect it to start at 09:00 PDT.

Though technically incorrect, generally PST is treated like PDT, at least by people in the US. Yes, technically it is PDT but most everyone (that isn't a computer) assumes daylight savings time is observed, at least that's what I thought.

For anyone confused, PDT is PST with daylight savings time calculated in. PST is in reference to the time without observation of daylight savings time.

/end off topic noise

How disappointed are people going to be when he talks about the changes that have made it into 6.0 and 6.1 and then makes more vague promises about navigation in 6.2 and 6.3 and then it's a wrap... No hidden batteries, no better algorithms, no major partnership. That's my prediction.

So we are just looking for a press release or is anyone here on the call? Is there any live feed?

Surely there is at least a hashtag?

If there's none then, being Scottish, may I recommend #RangeAnxietyNoMore :)
Having someone live tweet would be nice. I'll be in a meeting. Calling in might look strange... but following it on twitter should be fine :)
Volunteers?

- - - Updated - - -

What would that be GMT? :love:
1600UTC

Last idea before the call: In a new partnership with Exxon (or Shell or other oil company), HPWC's installed at every Exxon (or Shell or other oil company) station.
OR
In a new partnership with Starbucks (or Olive Garden or Chipotle), HPWC's installed at every Starbucks
(or Olive Garden or Chipotle)