Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you can hold Tesla to their commitment that they plan to expand FSD beta to other countries. But it will take time. Don't expect it to happen overnight.
Don't expect all countries beyond USA and Canada to happen on the same day. The driving conditions differ. The regulatory barriers differ. The legal climate (regarding liability and more) differs.

I'd be shocked if it rolled out in Luxembourg and India on the same day.

This is stated as an effort, not a promise.

Do you guys think it will be a same set of training data for all countries in the world, or a different set for each country (or groups of similar countries)?
They can't use the same set of training data for all countries for the simple reason that driving regulations and laws differ. A U.S. training set would be useless in countries where people drive on the left side of the road, for example. Road markings and signage differ. And so on.

I think you can hold Tesla to their commitment that they plan to expand FSD beta to other countries. But it will take time. Don't expect it to happen overnight.
For much of the world, we are waiting for UNECE rule changes that should allow L2 FSDBeta from as early as January 2024.

I would be interested to know if Tesla are training their models for European roads now months ahead of this change - in which case it might actually happen overnight when rules permit it.