TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Elon Speaks with NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang 3/17/2015

Discussion in 'Video' started by SteveG3, Mar 18, 2015.

1. SteveG3

SteveG3 Active Member

#1 SteveG3, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
  2. Chrisr400cc

Chrisr400cc Member

Thanks for posting. I was looking for that interview but couldn't find it.

3. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Member

Well, we finally found a CEO who's a more awkward public speaker than Elon. That guy's a goof. "You're my last 'thing' [interview]. Could you not ruin the whole thing?"

I get that he was trying to be funny, but it didn't work.

4. SteveG3

SteveG3 Active Member

Sure. Hope, it helps with waiting a whole thirteen hours for tomorrow's press call ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I see what you are saying. I was thinking it must be rough to be a CEO in front of your engineers with Elon Musk on the stage with you (I think the audience was people working at Nvidia). Especially when Elon says at one point something like... "if any of you want to work on autonomous driving, please come to Tesla."

5. adiggs

adiggs Active Member

GPU Technology Conference | GPU Technology Conference

Looks like that was a conference for developers within the Nvidia ecosystem (GPU developers). That would be focused on the 3rd party developers that are developing for the Nvidia platform, rather than an audience of people that are Nvidia employees.