Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For who? šŸ˜

I hope he renames this McDā€™s because Iā€™m lovin it.ā„¢
For Elon and for MAGA types. I'm currently a Dem but would LOVE to see the other side be more McCain like again. I even voted for that guy.

Elon keeps dropping these "big bombshells" that he's worried are sooo big he might be murdered and then it's some of the dumbest most comical nonsense I've ever heard.

The Elon movie is going to be so good. I hope this actress plays him: https://www.instagram.com/neural_tp/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d016d4ea-14fc-494a-b189-f1c285db47b4

For Elon and for MAGA types. I'm currently a Dem but would LOVE to see the other side be more McCain like again. I even voted for that guy.

Elon keeps dropping these "big bombshells" that he's worried are sooo big he might be murdered and then it's some of the dumbest most comical nonsense I've ever heard.

The Elon movie is going to be so good. I hope this actress plays him: https://www.instagram.com/neural_tp/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d016d4ea-14fc-494a-b189-f1c285db47b4
EM should hire them as a double.

• Funny
Reactions: phantasms
1. I never saw all that many before but there does seem to be a reduction in crypto sams
2. No difference for me, maybe because I'm on a PC not the app
3. Much worse IMO. Seeing a lot of nonsense I'm not interested in.
4. Also worse.
5. Balanced by the Elon Musk nut gobblers falling all over themselves pretending Twitter is now "free" and vastly improved. Worthless.

Yeah - people seem to make these sweeping "huge positive changes to twitter under Elon" claims with basically nothing underneath them.

What we actually have seen was a botched attempt at selling blue checkmarks that had to be retracted as it went horribly wrong. We got assorted conspiracy and hate groups unbanned. Moderation is greatly reduced because most of the moderators were fired. Hate speech spiked up. And the next thing we're waiting for is the mass-unbanning of even more millions of folks who'd proven they could not follow the content rules.

I would love to see actual numbers from the "everything is amazingly better" crowd.

I'd love it Elon was making huge strides at Twitter, stamping out mis-information, enforcing published uniform behavior standards from a blue ribbon panel with full transparency. Serious identity checking - he's doing the OPPOSITE of every one of those items.

Interesting. Care to expand on this ā€œdumbest most comical nonsense Iā€™ve ever heardā€?

Assume Iā€™ve not followed the Twitter Files and try to explain to me what is this ā€œnone senseā€. Please .

Thank you in advance!

Interesting. Care to expand on this ā€œdumbest most comical nonsense Iā€™ve ever heardā€?

Assume Iā€™ve not followed the Twitter Files and try to explain to me what is this ā€œnone senseā€. Please .

Thank you in advance!
Start here, this post linked to an article that had a whole summary of the facts of the whole thing:
Elon & Twitter

If you want a short blurb, Jessica Tarlov of Fox News gives a summary here of why it's nonsense at 7:55:

If a host at right wing media says that, it's pretty safe to say there was nothing significant that came out of the "Twitter Files".

Last edited:
So what's today's nonsense? I'm barely on Twitter anymore but curious. Trump's FBI and DHS apparently helped Joe Biden? This is today's super big Elon breakthrough? lol

View attachment 883310
Lol. Yup. OMG ā€¦ Twitter executives met with head of DHS / National Intelligence during the run up of the 2020 election !! Renowned leftist Chad Wolf (acting DHS head ) and John Ratcliffe were both handpicked by Trumpā€¦

Lol. Yup. OMG ā€¦ Twitter executives met with head of DHS / National Intelligence during the run up of the 2020 election !! Renowned leftist Chad Wolf (acting DHS head ) and John Ratcliffe were both handpicked by Trumpā€¦
One of 45ā€™s faults was surrounding himself with yes men who made bad recommendations.

A close eye should be kept as the stages of grief progress. Itā€™s gonna get wild!

The horror never ends, now Elon is talking about buying Substack. We really need a new CEO.

He's like the guy who's made a fortune in ball bearings but then buys a nightclub so he can hold court in the VIP room every night.

Less fluff pieces for FVPjb in the timeline.
Yeah - people seem to make these sweeping "huge positive changes to twitter under Elon" claims with basically nothing underneath them.

What we actually have seen was a botched attempt at selling blue checkmarks that had to be retracted as it went horribly wrong. We got assorted conspiracy and hate groups unbanned. Moderation is greatly reduced because most of the moderators were fired. Hate speech spiked up. And the next thing we're waiting for is the mass-unbanning of even more millions of folks who'd proven they could not follow the content rules.

I would love to see actual numbers from the "everything is amazingly better" crowd.

I'd love it Elon was making huge strides at Twitter, stamping out mis-information, enforcing published uniform behavior standards from a blue ribbon panel with full transparency. Serious identity checking - he's doing the OPPOSITE of every one of those items.
Well he did put in Community Notes which allows people that put out information to validate other misinformation because the community notes themselves arent validated and fact checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.