Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my account I created way back in 2008. All those years of followers and people who followed me are locked away. I have an new account that doesnt have the history and many of my friends and past employees dont know about.

Then it's about to get purged. Elon announced yesterday I believe that 1.5B inactive accounts are going to be scrubbed from the system.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Then it's about to get purged. Elon announced yesterday I believe that 1.5B inactive accounts are going to be scrubbed from the system.
Inactive because it was suspended for pushing back on anti-semetic and harmful COVID misinformation. Thanks Elon. I wonder if my weekly appeals to have the suspension ended counts as activity.

Today I had to remove the qualifications ‘drama queen’, ‘nut gobblers’ and ’sucking on Elon's balls’ (the last one being described as ‘relatively mild language’ by the poster above). Anyone who feels this is the correct way of engaging with other members is perhaps better off somewhere else.

Rhetorical question: how much longer do you guess this thread will last?

She's the token "liberal" though and is occasionally allowed to make sense.
I'm not a regular watcher, so I wouldn't know. But you can see none of the other hosts had any rebuttal, so I think her points pretty much stood. No one so far in this thread from the "other side" have presented rebuttals either when similar points have been raised.

I haven't followed the laptop ordeal either, but from the fact the Post story link was only banned for 48 hours when there was still almost a month to go before election day, the fact that Trump was still in power at the time and Biden was just a candidate (so any first amendment violations could only have come from the Trump side), and there was no ground breaking content released from Twitter files that previous investigations didn't look at already (I guess we now know Biden campaign wanted dick pics removed?), so far it has been fairly anticlimactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.