Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we should all agree in advance that if he is forced to buy it, he has only himself to blame, right? It’s not people conspiring against him, right? We can ALL agree on that, right? Guys? Guys…??? Hello?
No, I think we can safely assume that Twitter's biggest shareholders are motivated by more than just money. After all, who would value their own wealth over Elon's? It doesn't make sense.
May I ask if anyone has reviewed the stance(s) of the main Twitter shareholders, and the exent to which they might be motivated against Musk as an individual, or against Tesla (etc) as companies, i.e. they may have motivations beyond the obvious financial ones. If so could anyone point a link to such an analysis as Twiiter really is not my thing.
Someone needs to look into this.
And what about the Chancellor of the court? Could they be a Republican, a Democrat, own an automotive dealership? We know that there are many groups aligned against Musk. Perhaps they once represented an Oil company? Do they have children? If not they could be anti-natalist. I believe it is a certainty that there is something there.

I'm not saying it's aliens but who would be most motivated to keep humanity off of Mars? I'm just asking questions...

No, I think we can safely assume that Twitter's biggest shareholders are motivated by more than just money. After all, who would value their own wealth over Elon's? It doesn't make sense.

Someone needs to look into this.
And what about the Chancellor of the court? Could they be a Republican, a Democrat, own an automotive dealership? We know that there are many groups aligned against Musk. Perhaps they once represented an Oil company? Do they have children? If not they could be anti-natalist. I believe it is a certainty that there is something there.

I'm not saying it's aliens but who would be most motivated to keep humanity off of Mars? I'm just asking questions...
You make some good points that I had not thought of. Maybe the market is right.

However, I would point out to you that this forum may represent an accurate sampling of the wisdom of the market.

Yeah seems like this is the only thing that could possibly explain it. Must be a significant chance of it being settled out of court for 15% off, maybe $45.69 or so to honor Trump.

It it actually goes to court it seems like he would nearly certainly just be ordered to buy it - in that case, I guess I have a question: is it quite a bit more likely that the price would be very close to $54.20? (In line with the 2.5% off in that prior deal?). In other words, much more likely he is ordered to pay more if it goes to court?

I really don’t see how he is going to wiggle out of purchasing Twitter short of complete contempt. I still think on balance the market thinks it is much more likely he will not pay than I think it is though.

I guess we should all agree in advance that if he is forced to buy it, he has only himself to blame, right? It’s not people conspiring against him, right? We can ALL agree on that, right? Guys? Guys…??? Hello?

For the fanboys, Elon can’t do no wrong. Until he does. And then it’s always the fault of those who hate Elon, and are ganging up to bring him down.

Those fanboys on the right side of the political spectrum are confounded what to do. One veteran demigod fighting the newly minted one. 😄

Ive read much of the complaint. He behaves like he`s above the law, to put it mildly.
Or in another way, he acts according to what he thinks is right or funny rather than what is according to the law. If the law told him that blacks should not sit in bus, he would allow black people to sit in his buses. Because he thinks it’s right.

Also does anyone know what the law says about using emojis. If I comment with a poop emoji to someone, is that insulting that person? What if I send eggplant splash splash peach to a girl, is that sexual harassment? Are downvotes hate speech?

Or in another way, he acts according to what he thinks is right or funny rather than what is according to the law.
Just to play devil's advocate here, most criminals do this. Most people consciously breaking the law justify their behavior as being "right" and the law as being wrong or inapplicable to their situation. It's a reason we have laws. The collective society decides what is "right" instead of allowing individuals to do so. Allowing for the latter is anarchy.

Just to play devil's advocate here, most criminals do this. Most people consciously breaking the law justify their behavior as being "right" and the law as being wrong or inapplicable to their situation. It's a reason we have laws. The collective society decides what is "right" instead of allowing individuals to do so. Allowing for the latter is anarchy.
Breaking the law doesn’t make you a criminal

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
Ok...a lot of you probably own M3P or even Plaid cars...so are you saying you’ve never broken the law? do you feel criminal ?

So your definition of "criminal" requires that the lawbreaker "feels" that they are one?

That would appear to wildly reduce the population of criminals...

Any chance you wanna come up with a different way to define "criminal"?

• Funny
Reactions: JRP3
Status
Not open for further replies.