Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
disinformation is all fun and giggles until someone shows up with an AR15 at a DC suburb pizzeria wanting to free "sex slave children"... just saying. it's not clear cut. Also see Dominion suing Fox News / Newsmax for their "voting machine reporting"
Call it what you want but the definition is very clear and the action was even clearer.

Looks like Jack did rollover his holdings! This is the craziest part of this saga to me. Elon accuses Jack of running a massive fraud, which he is apparently still looking for evidence of, and Jack still chooses to invest his money with Elon. He's a much more loyal friend than I would have been!

Looks like Jack did rollover his holdings! This is the craziest part of this saga to me. Elon accuses Jack of running a massive fraud, which he is apparently still looking for evidence of, and Jack still chooses to invest his money with Elon. He's a much more loyal friend than I would have been!
Wow, that's a significant blow to his net worth, but I guess he has diversified, so he's still good. Taking one for the team. He believes in the mission!

He believes in the mission!
1667265602625.png

True believer!

New facts about the Pelosi attacker...

Didn't see post above so this is somewhat redundant.

New facts about the Pelosi attacker...

Didn't see post above so this is somewhat redundant.
You should never assert you have facts and then reference a CNN article 🤔

I have owned two model S and loved them. They have been the best cars I have ever owned. I planned to trade in the last one for a new one this fall and buy a model 3 for my wife.
BUT Musk's increasingly juvenile behavior made me change my mind--and last night's tweet about Paul Pelosi was the last straw. As an engineer and innovator Elon is at the top. BUT he has the maturity of a high school kid, who is deeply narcissistic and sadly pathetic. I will never buy another Tesla

Grade: Innovator/Enginner--A+ Grade: Functioning Adult--F

Grow up Elon, your childish behaviour is hurting sales.

Waltson

I have owned two model S and loved them. They have been the best cars I have ever owned. I planned to trade in the last one for a new one this fall and buy a model 3 for my wife.
BUT Musk's increasingly juvenile behavior made me change my mind--and last night's tweet about Paul Pelosi was the last straw. As an engineer and innovator Elon is at the top. BUT he has the maturity of a high school kid, who is deeply narcissistic and sadly pathetic. I will never buy another Tesla

Grade: Innovator/Enginner--A+ Grade: Functioning Adult--F

Grow up Elon, your childish behaviour is hurting sales.

Waltson

You're actually a pretty good example of why identity authentication could help fix social media. Four posts in your whole account, and each one is just claiming you'll never buy another Tesla for varying reasons, dating back to April 2021. So was service the last straw 18 months ago? Or was it Elon's tweet this week?

At $20, or $5 or even $1 this could have some of the effects Elon is looking for, especially dumping bots. At the same time, it seems like it would have others he’s not, like paying for “free speech,” cutting out folks with tight budgets -- and yes, there are people who need that $20 for their bills...
Seems like it would turn away more legit users than the improvements it generates would attract. But that’s just a guess, they’d have metrics on that before they acted.
It is an interesting proposal though, if legit.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't this "verification" just for people that want it? In other words, users can still participate for free, but if some celerity or political entity wants their "brand" verified, they have the option to do so. So no impact on the average user that doesn't really care?

My question for you-did you post something that didn't go along with the left-wing. echo-chamber mentality?
Of course, having a “politics” rule is completely arbitrary and egotistical. it‘s a rule where someone determines what’s allowed because anything can be labeled as political. I put in my account deletion and everyone else should too. TMC is against all libertarian policies and chooses to rule ironically as a Neanderthal king.

Of course, having a “politics” rule is completely arbitrary and egotistical. it‘s a rule where someone determines what’s allowed because anything can be labeled as political. I put in my account deletion and everyone else should too. TMC is against all libertarian policies and chooses to rule ironically as a Neanderthal king.
You're not wrong, and as you've probably noted already, political posts are accepted so long as they push the "proper" opinion. My view-their site, their rules. If they only want to allow political posts supporting a left-wing position, they certainly have that right and power. I'd just hope they are honest enough to make that official, documented policy. This isn't Twitter, free speech and open discussion aren't promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.