Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack weighs in.
He's in violation.
1671396961703.png

I wonder if he could use his minority shareholder rights to embarrass Elon enough to get bought out.

It's a pretty weird string of texts. Elon seems to say the exact same thing to a lot of different people. Basically:
- "We have more investment than we can accept"
- "But I like you so I'll let you in"
- "Actually I like you a lot. If you'd like to double your bid to $2B, I'll cut other people out. Cuz I like you most."

This surely won't play out well in court.

1671397568437.png
1671397660075.png

So the EU has to pay Twitter? The company is a money vacuum right now . . . ;)
Thats why "revenue" and not "profit" ;)

ps :

And Musk is about to find out EU doesn't just give out negligible fines ...

The CCP is allowing full open of the economy and just had a meeting trying to hit pretty ambitious GDP targets next year. Or you can speculate based on things pull out of thin air.
When I pull things out of thin air, I make it clear that I'm doing so. The original quote, with emphasis:
Maybe the CCP threatened to shut down the Shanghai factory if Twitter banned links to TikTok.
You on the other hand presented your statement about Youtube and external links as fact and it turned out to not be true.

lol, @JxckS isn't going to be pulling any punches from now on:

Looking at the UCF student calendar, it seems that his final exams ended a week ago. And instruction doesn't start for another 3 weeks. Which means that for the next 21 days, he can spend 100% of his time living rent-free in Elon's head.

Thats why "revenue" and not "profit" ;)

ps :

And Musk is about to find out EU doesn't just give out negligible fines ...

That happens only when the regulations are not being followed for an extended period of time and warnings have constantly been ignored.

Elon's going to be in trouble really soon:

View attachment 886482

View attachment 886483
They'd have first to designate Twitter as a gatekeeper before it can be accused of breaking rules for gatekeepers.

Are you admonishing us? For not researching a policy that was just gaslight-updated 34 minutes ago?

Recall that the old policy (35 minutes ago) specifically said that even if you don't actually link to your external account, you can't even mention the username you use on any other service, other than TikTok of course.:

1671401079888.png

Status
Not open for further replies.