Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of Q PR on inventory cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wish they did post them. There is a P3D in San Antonio (coincidentally) in the colors I want (grey/black) showing 64k. I told myself if I found one local in the 50s I'd really consider it (looking for a used Ludicrous S soon). This one is a 2018 so you would think they would try and move it.

You probably need to contact a OA. I'm about to pull the trigger on one to upgrade my LR RWD. Getting over 7k off and only has 9 miles on it. Got a Vroom offer for 42k for my white EAP LR RWD 3 w/ 13k miles. After all said and done it will be under 5k to upgrade after factoring taxes and rebates from a RWD to P3D. Requires me to secure new financing though and I'd have to pay off my car and get title on hand to sell to Vroom. Under 5k might seem like an incredible deal but it's not easy making this happen!

• Love
Reactions: byeLT4
Wish they did post them. There is a P3D in San Antonio (coincidentally) in the colors I want (grey/black) showing 64k. I told myself if I found one local in the 50s I'd really consider it (looking for a used Ludicrous S soon). This one is a 2018 so you would think they would try and move it.
That is where I am and I saw them pull that one up, I thought the discount put it at 58 something, but I was looking for White/White. They said they can’t search more than 200mi out right now.

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4