Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon, NoA with no stalk confirmation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh boy, this is going to be good. As someone who has seen this in action this won't end well.

tenor.gif

Not at all in MB, and not outside Regina/Saskatoon in SK.

The current version of NoA only works on controlled access highways built to interstate/freeway standards.

MB has 0km of highway that meets that standard, and SK has ~60km, of which 90% is within the city limits of Regina and Saskatoon.

• Informative
Reactions: Jerk and GlenM
Not at all in MB, and not outside Regina/Saskatoon in SK.

The current version of NoA only works on controlled access highways built to interstate/freeway standards.

MB has 0km of highway that meets that standard, and SK has ~60km, of which 90% is within the city limits of Regina and Saskatoon.
It’s the Wild West
You don’t need FSD out West as you can see for miles & drive in a straight line for days.

NoA deactivates on any road outside of the 400's series in the GTA.

Weird thing is that I used it on DVP and took the Bayview Bloor exit and it kept going on NOA after I took the exit. It must have considered that part where it goes to Bayview North/South + Bloor Danforth as an extension of the highway, even though it was clearly not a divided road. Don't know how far it would go, I assume it'd stop at Bloor/Danforth. I can check again today.

The constantly pointless lane changes are super annoying even with confirmation. Outside of the Ontario core we don't really have that many highway interchanges. Its an interesting novelty to have it take an exit but other than that its just annoying.

The constantly pointless lane changes are super annoying even with confirmation. Outside of the Ontario core we don't really have that many highway interchanges. Its an interesting novelty to have it take an exit but other than that its just annoying.

It's annoying for commuting yes; great for long drives and out of town drivers who are unfamiliar with the interchanges between collectors and express. I'm sure it'll come in handy when I take a trip into the US (post Trump era of course). Regular AP covers 90% of all drives.

It's annoying for commuting yes; great for long drives and out of town drivers who are unfamiliar with the interchanges between collectors and express. I'm sure it'll come in handy when I take a trip into the US (post Trump era of course). Regular AP covers 90% of all drives.
haha, i'm not the only person who has a self imposed travel ban on the US? :D

I just set speed related lane change suggestions to low. It barely ever suggests lane changes. You could set it to off and then it would only suggest the ones for interchanges/getting off the highway.

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck