TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

EQ settings now top out at 8?? Where my 12?

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Navsarin, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Navsarin

Navsarin S100D Red Rocket

Anyone else notice the latest update seems to have altered the eq settings for sound?

I used to have 12 as a max setting and now 8 seems to be it. I’m a bit of an audiophile and I can already hear less bass response as well as high end treble.

What the?! They better not have messed up my sound or I’m going to demand my $ spent for hi-def audio.

Argh Tesla..

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. Jabardo

Jabardo Member

My loaner MS has the same settings, sounds awful!

3. yak-55

yak-55 Member

“But this one has 11!”

4. GazUK67

GazUK67 Member

Same here, I emailed Tesla service about it. No response yet. Bearly any bass now post 10.4 update.