Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated April-Early May delivery is now blank.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else with the same estimated delivery period experienced this today as well?
My 49xx vin had entered production 3 weeks ago and was in the "final stages of production" as of last week. DS has said all along an early to mid May delivery but in the past hour that estimated delivery period is now blank right under my vin.
Hoping it gets replaced with an actual date range but I'm losing hope fast.

Mine just went blank too! I've been refreshing roughly every hour today, so this disappeared only in the last hour or so.

Hoping it's good news, but I suspect that this + an unprompted email from my DS about how they're focusing on quality now could mean something worse :(

Mine just went blank too! I've been refreshing roughly every hour today, so this disappeared only in the last hour or so.

Hoping it's good news, but I suspect that this + an unprompted email from my DS about how they're focusing on quality now could mean something worse :(
I'm with you. I've been checking multiple times a day now that presumably we are close to crunch time. My heart initially dropped when I saw it was blank as I thought for sure I'm about to locate something, anything with new info on it. However, I quickly realized it's probably more bad news than anything at this point.

I have a vin in the low 3000s and mine is blank even though my DS told me it reached the end of the production line on April 11th and was supposed to ship out yesterday... I am in New Jersey. This is getting really annoying.

Same here. VIN 47**
Tried looking for purchase agreement document and didn't find anything.

Last email from my DS was Friday saying my 90d non p was just finishing production, already painted.
I'm with you, can't find purchase agreement but I know I was at the end of production late last week. I was hoping that meant in QC early this week and on a truck by late this week.
We shall see.
I wish they could throw us a bone for our patience and give us a free service visit or something.