Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated delivery for Model 3 -- current X owner CA resident

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Best way to find out is to make a reservation and Tesla will give you the delivery window estimate. And then assume the last day of the window will be your delivery day. If you don't like the answer, cancel your reservation and get the $1k back.

I'm seriously considering getting the baseline 3 for my wife/daughter. We were looking at other cars, but nothing compares.

Assuming I put my order in today, given priority as an X owner and Cali resident, when would I receive delivery?

Give it a few days and report back. Curious to see if they will bump you up. Is late 2018 for long range or std range?

All three options show late 2018. Untitled.jpeg

I will let you know if it moves up. I will be checking the dates for sure. However. I am waiting on the AW.

I am brand new to this. I had no plans of putting my name down for a 3. I thought my lease would be up way before I could get a 3. Then my CA Tesla friends gave me the heads up. Also. Turns out I can extend my lease 6 months which would put me right out to late 2018

I saw a Model 3 tracker website that I will sign up for today. Curious if my golf clubs will fit across the trunk. Also curious about the field of view. Looks to be a smaller back window. I have months and months and months to find out.