Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what i saw on the Model X delivery page, the EDD is automatically updated , i saw someone getting their EDD push, and out off the blue, they got VIN and delivery date in a few days.

@Isds, a saw a Canadian receiving a VIN for a Model X build on the 5 of january, the rumours may not be 100% accurate.

• Love
Reactions: lsds
Same bad news here in France:

Ordered in January 2021, no delivery date given until December 2022... then I was asked to finalize the credit file and since the validation, I had a January-March deadline.

Tesla’s salesman told me he would have news after a ship delivery on February 15. And this morning on my account: April-June deadline:( :(

After 2 years of waiting, it’s really more than disappointing to still have similar delivery postponements, Tesla seems to give a *sugar* about customer satisfaction :rolleyes:

Reactions: pkrk and hansa23r
Nope, just my guesses
This latest certification looks promising!! Would this be the reason they had suddenly paused next deliveries all together in EU(can’t sell till certified)?
They are heavily discounting existing inventory S & X in the US - interesting to see if there will be newer developments for EU! Mine says tbd still but tesla’s insurance(helvetia) contacted me in the meantime for paperwork and said they are expecting updates.
Just hoping they don’t dump pre HW4 stock on EU now and force to accept!!

Reactions: DrKleiner
This latest certification looks promising!! Would this be the reason they had suddenly paused next deliveries all together in EU(can’t sell till certified)?
They are heavily discounting existing inventory S & X in the US - interesting to see if there will be newer developments for EU! Mine says tbd still but tesla’s insurance(helvetia) contacted me in the meantime for paperwork and said they are expecting updates.
Just hoping they don’t dump pre HW4 stock on EU now and force to accept!!

Yes it make full sense that they paused deliveries, and why we all was moved to Q2.
Hope all this changes will be in our cars in Q2. Tesla Poland says me to call them around half of March to reach some information about car delivery, they don't expecting any S and X in Q1.

Reactions: lsds