Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes you were right, just saw the message, in Europe ( assuming same message which I can see in Denmark is applicable across continent), says 5000km super charging free if taken before 31 march.

Take delivery no later than March 31, 2023 and get 5,000 km free Supercharging. Explore our inventory.
I see the banner with 5'000KM free supercharging also in Switzerland.
Great!!!
If all goes as planned I will take delivery march 30. :)

Will HÖEGH COPENHAGEN deliver the next batch of cars on April 21?
Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 12.34.23.png

Yes you were right, just saw the message, in Europe ( assuming same message which I can see in Denmark is applicable across continent), says 5000km super charging free if taken before 31 march.

Take delivery no later than March 31, 2023 and get 5,000 km free Supercharging. Explore our inventory.
A lil of hope my friend ;)

A lil of hope my friend ;)
In Denmark couple of days ago the store head already said no chances of cars in March 😂😂 maybe they might find a loop hole.. pay before 31 March and take delivery after..

But if you have already paid and just waiting for delivery, do talk to SC/SA to add this 5000 km to your order because it’s their delay not letting you take it in March.. don’t ask me how but sometimes things can be done by them if you ask them nicely.. 😊😊

They just updated terms and conditions:

As a thank you for taking delivery during this busy time, we will award you free credits equivalent to 5,000 km of free Supercharging, simply by taking delivery before March 31, 2023. Terms and conditions apply.*
Tesla has decided to give free Tesla referral credits if you take delivery of a Tesla vehicle between March 27th and March 31st, 2023, regardless of whether you have been referred or not.
The maximum number of Tesla Referral Credits you can receive by taking delivery within the applicable period is 5,000. You cannot take advantage of this promotion and Tesla cannot be held responsible for any reason if you cannot take delivery before March 31, 2023. The Tesla Referral Credits will not be awarded if you withdraw or cancel your order after delivery, for whatever reason. The Tesla referral credits will not be awarded if you cancel an existing order without a referral and place a new order to participate in the program. In the event that the car's driver and the car's owner are two different people, this promotion will only be valid for the primary driver registered on March 31, 2023 and will not be awarded to the car's owner.
The Tesla Referral Credits will be added to your account in April 2023. The Tesla Referral Credits can be redeemed for the stated Supercharging mileage packages until April 30, 2023, and after that date the value of the Tesla Referral Credits will not necessarily apply anymore for the same Supercharging mileage packages. Tesla referral credits expire one year from the date they are awarded. The Tesla Referral Credits are not transferable to another vehicle or person and cease upon a change of ownership of your vehicle. Used cars are excluded from this promotion.