Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes you were right, just saw the message, in Europe ( assuming same message which I can see in Denmark is applicable across continent), says 5000km super charging free if taken before 31 march.

Take delivery no later than March 31, 2023 and get 5,000 km free Supercharging. Explore our inventory.
Asked my TA today about adding the 5.000 km credit to my delivery tomorrow, and just got a confirmation by mail that it will be added to my Loot Box after delivery 🙂

• Love
Reactions: Vikings_DK
Asked my TA today about adding the 5.000 km credit to my delivery tomorrow, and just got a confirmation by mail that it will be added to my Loot Box after delivery 🙂
Awesome.. I think if they really wanted to make someone fall for buying Model S or X in Denmark for free super charging km’s , they should have offered at least 50,000 or 100,000 km of super charging free with it.. I think a car costing around 1.5m Kroners should have that much free super charging kms 😂😂🤣🤣

• Funny
Reactions: angel and lsds
my delivery is delayed ! Bye bye 5000km supercharge ( delivery was scheduled on the 30th March) got an sms this morning:

Dear, due to logistic reason, your TESLA has not arrived in our store yet. Please let us confirm you when the car has arrived so a delivery appointment can be schdeduled. Best TESLA Belgium

• Funny
my delivery is delayed ! Bye bye 5000km supercharge ( delivery was scheduled on the 30th March) got an sms this morning:

Dear, due to logistic reason, your TESLA has not arrived in our store yet. Please let us confirm you when the car has arrived so a delivery appointment can be schdeduled. Best TESLA Belgium
But yo be honest , talk to them, maybe they can still give you those free SC km as it was their own logistic problem and not yours

My car is supposed to arrive in Paris tomorrow... May be delayed as well ! We'll see...

• Love
How do you know it had reached Paris ? Any way to find it out online? Or from Tesla guys by calling them?
The Tesla rep told me last Friday car would arrive tomorrow in Paris, Thursday to prepare (I guess it takes 5 minutes :)) and Friday for the delivery. No news since then. Fingers crossed ! I can't see the car online as it's a company car (so the leasing company is the owner).

My delivery is also delayed. The car has arrived in Denmark, but has been "selected for diagnosing the latest software. There is nothing wrong with the car, but they want to ensure that I have all the latest functionalities before the car is handed over." Bummer, but should hopefully be ready tomorrow...

Took a trip to the SC and found my car sitting there. Is the silver tesla badge at the back the old style? 502 VIN

20230328_120657.jpg
20230328_120621.jpg

Delivery is delayed for next week due to the worksop being overbooked apparently.

The boot panel gaps isn't great but I'm hoping that will get fixed pre-delivery. Rest of the car looks good

Took a trip to the SC and found my car sitting there. Is the silver tesla badge at the back the old style? 502 VIN
Delivery is delayed for next week due to the worksop being overbooked apparently.
The boot panel gaps isn't great but I'm hoping that will get fixed pre-delivery. Rest of the car looks good

That is the new style.
Boot panel gaps are adjustable by the plastic screws behind the boot hatch, on both sides.

Looks good, congrats 😀

Yes, it really ridiculous, I'm sure prices will go down under 1m kroner after March 31. 5000 km supercharging is only 1250 Kwh or 5000 kr. :rolleyes:
Apparently not in Denmark .. not a signal model S had a discount till date unless they release the demo models which they have used for test drives.. checking Sweden inventory, they have discounts all over even for the build date I am getting the car for..

View attachment 922151View attachment 922152

Congratulations.. car looks new, I think only the roof is of old style which shouldn’t matter at all..