Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my delivery is delayed ! Bye bye 5000km supercharge ( delivery was scheduled on the 30th March) got an sms this morning:

Dear, due to logistic reason, your TESLA has not arrived in our store yet. Please let us confirm you when the car has arrived so a delivery appointment can be schdeduled. Best TESLA Belgium
Same here. Asked them if they can atleast assure we get the car and 5k SC if we complete payment before 31st and they still haven’t come back. Worse they don’t even know where the car is… classic

• Funny
Reactions: Vikings_DK
I also got a VIN today. Trotter. Model X. Not seen any VINs for MX here. 7SA is Freemont and Model X. Not sure what HW it has.
Eta Rotterdam 30/3. ETD 4-18/4
7SAXCCE57PF3xxxxx
Did you try searching if this is on the Trotter? Does it show the discharge port?

Last edited:
Same here. Asked them if they can atleast assure we get the car and 5k SC if we complete payment before 31st and they still haven’t come back. Worse they don’t even know where the car is… classic
Well to be honest 😂😂 when they say they don’t know where the Tesla car is, I kinda doubt what they are talking about.. damn even Audi knows where my car is although it’s 9 year old and only has a GPS installed for the map.. Audi suckers send me, now is the time to get your car serviced.. well I hope they(Tesla folks) are not crossing their fingers like a little kid, every time, thinking of cars are ghosted : I hope they make it in one piece, between shipping dock to their Tesla showroom 😂😂🤣🤣

Good news for me just got a call at 8h30 PM (working late at Tesla) the SC ask me if I can pickup my car tomorrow 😁 delayed and now 1 day earlier....whaaaaat of course yes !

My delivery is also delayed. The car has arrived in Denmark, but has been "selected for diagnosing the latest software. There is nothing wrong with the car, but they want to ensure that I have all the latest functionalities before the car is handed over." Bummer, but should hopefully be ready tomorrow...
Hey Angel,

Is your delivery on schedule? Which Tesla showroom are you picking it up from?